Cyntara - Forum - raids
choki
16 Mar 17 05:47 PM
I would like to have the ability to summon some raids with cyntara coins…
Since most of the raids depend on the number of players that are online at one moment, and right now the server only consist of me and other 4 players i would like a way to summon raids with cyntara coins.
I know there is a way to do it killing mind flyers but i cant solve the puzzle

choki
16 Mar 17 05:52 PM
or maybe add a way to kill the raid bosses… for instance i have to kill Vlad the impaler to get a vampiric crest for dark knight of vanda quest but since it requieres the world to have lots of people im not able to kill it and complete the quest

Trith
18 Mar 17 12:58 AM
choki said:
or maybe add a way to kill the raid bosses… for instance i have to kill Vlad the impaler to get a vampiric crest for dark knight of vanda quest but since it requieres the world to have lots of people im not able to kill it and complete the quest

If you can't even kill vlad then you have no chance killing the boss that await you at the end of that quest :P

choki
19 Mar 17 01:27 AM
Trith said:
choki said:

If you can't even kill vlad then you have no chance killing the boss that await you at the end of that quest :P[/quote

I cannot kill vlad because it never spawns i dont even have the chance to die to him.

Fred Beron
16 Jun 17 02:56 AM
boooooo

Fuck you

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.