Cyntara - Forum - dungeon talismans
Measter1990
27 Jul 18 07:30 PM
i was just wandering are these things still dropping we ran 5 this morning and not 1 dropped is there a specific reason to why

Peace be with you :)

Diath
28 Jul 18 02:58 AM
You get a new Talisman every week after the weekly reset. You should be able to tell if that happened by looking at your current Talisman and checking if it says that it has expired. Additionally you have to complete a regular (non-Talisman) run to get a new Talisman. If a reset happened and you did not get a new Talisman from a non-Talisman run, then it's a bug.

Measter1990
28 Jul 18 07:36 AM
well i didn't have one in depot or on me that was expired and they were none talisman runs we did and both of us didn't get any
safe to say it was bug :)

Diath
28 Jul 18 12:54 PM
Have you checked your inbox? If you do not have enough room in your inventory and/or capacity, the talisman would be added to your inbox instead.

Measter1990
28 Jul 18 06:43 PM
yeah there isn't one in my inbox and i always have room in inventory and cap for things :)

Measter1990
29 Jul 18 09:32 PM
any news on whats happening
i ran one on my druid and got one first go
but have ran 9 on the sorc and nothing

Diath
30 Jul 18 04:44 AM
It looks like under some circumstances the system flags you as having received the Talisman without giving you one. I have reset the flag for your sorc, you should be able to get it now.

Measter1990
30 Jul 18 05:35 AM
cheers dude ill have to find someone that's wants to run some or knows what they are :P
seen how i cant multi client them lol
if not might have to borrow housemates laptop lol

Measter1990
30 Jul 18 09:34 AM
got one first go man cheers for fixing it hopefully it don't happen again :)
looking forward to try and hit lvl 50 artifact weapon :P

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.