Cyntara - Forum - This server forces you not to play.
Brutal
09 Feb 18 12:53 AM
1. There is at most 2 places for everyone in a level bracket to hunt.
2. Seriously stamina refillers don't even refill your stamina.
3. A four fucking day cooldown on stamina refillers?
4 The quests.. You could do them if you had the whole server helping out, too bad everyone just afks in trainers for stamina.

Trith
09 Feb 18 01:03 AM
Yes, stamina should be easier to get/have more stamina to hunt with

But no, stamina refillers are stupid as hell all they do is encourages loads of afk botting and no actual playing.

And there are LOADS of hunting spots you just kinda have to find them….

and yes quests are hard but gitgud

Brutal
09 Feb 18 01:32 AM
I had 6 players with me doing the graveyard quest, like 4-5 raging mages and 4 mad mages? There is no one on the server who could tank that. I've found 90% of the hidden hunting areas, and most of them you need a blocker.

Trith
09 Feb 18 01:40 AM
Brutal said:
I had 6 players with me doing the graveyard quest, like 4-5 raging mages and 4 mad mages? There is no one on the server who could tank that. I've found 90% of the hidden hunting areas, and most of them you need a blocker.

Only 1 raging mage spawns in the graveyard of the damned so that is a straight up lie and thats besides the point that its ALL 1 ways, so if you and your team are too dumb to use this to your advantage and lure 1 monster at a time then there is only you to blame.

As for the hunting spots I 100% disagree that youve even found half of the "good" hunting spots. When i was leveling this reset no one could touch me in levels and yet I didnt run into a single player in any of my spawns, (this is when it had around 150 players on not in trainers). Also Zestia had this same issue he leveled 3 characters hunting loads of different spots getting insane exp and didn't see a single spot. You really have to use your imagination.

Brutal
09 Feb 18 02:00 AM
I know what killed me, and instead of riding my ass maybe there should be more information for people. There's a reason only 30 people are online.

Trith
10 Feb 18 03:29 AM
Brutal said:
I know what killed me, and instead of riding my ass maybe there should be more information for people. There's a reason only 30 people are online.

Clearly not since only one raging mage spawns down there. Stop sucking and blaming others just face the facts.

And what more information? you want Red to put a sign saying "yo don't be dumb or you gun die"

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.