Cyntara - Forum - Paladin Queries
Choke
03 Nov 16 08:32 AM
Hi Red and the rest of the Cyntara community,

I am a lvl 606 adept paladin.
I would like to ask if glooth spears can be used by paladins above lvl 600?
I was able to equip them but was not able to shoot the spears on the monsters and it says "you cannot use glooth spears".
Is this a bug?

Also, with regards to paladin spells, Exori San (lvl 150 spell) and Exevo Gran Mas San (lvl 300 spell and the only AOE spell for paladins) both do insignificant damage as compared to Exori Con which is a lvl 40 spell.
Is there anyway paladins can get a skill balancing?

Best Regards.

Trith
03 Nov 16 04:59 PM
Choke said:
Hi Red and the rest of the Cyntara community,

I am a lvl 606 adept paladin.
I would like to ask if glooth spears can be used by paladins above lvl 600?
I was able to equip them but was not able to shoot the spears on the monsters and it says "you cannot use glooth spears".
Is this a bug?

Also, with regards to paladin spells, Exori San (lvl 150 spell) and Exevo Gran Mas San (lvl 300 spell and the only AOE spell for paladins) both do insignificant damage as compared to Exori Con which is a lvl 40 spell.
Is there anyway paladins can get a skill balancing?

Best Regards.

As for your first point, You have to use a glooth spear insignia to be able to use the glooth spear. This can be obtained in the Cyntara zone quest.

The second point, paladins have weak holy spells and stronger holy spells (stronger ones come from super spells/premium). The only use of these spells is to help them clear physical immune monsters, an advantage which knights do not get.

Choke
04 Nov 16 01:04 AM
Hi Trith,
Thanks for the reply and noted on the glooth spear mechanics.
However, for paladin spells especially "Exevo gran mas San" a lvl 300 spell that costs so much mana, the damage output is way too low as compared with aoe spells from other vocations such as "Exevo gran mas frigo".

Measter1990
17 Nov 16 01:16 PM
u aint a mage so of course spells will be weaker it just makes sense
a mage has what lvl 130 mlvl or more a pally has wat 45 or 44 on this server

Peace be with you :)

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.