Cyntara - Forum - info about insignia runes?
bru
16 Nov 16 11:50 AM
i need someone to help me with insignia runes.. since i cant find any info about it, where to get the curaga insignia rune..

And overall other quests also, how to get into yielothaxes, golems etc…

Fargo
16 Nov 16 04:56 PM
You can obtain the insignia's from Cyntara Zone, which you need an eternal flame to enter. Maazik made some tutorials that you can find here. There is also a wiki link in the community tab.

Measter1990
17 Nov 16 01:08 PM
not to be rude but there aint much on the wiki and the website is broken the only way to learn things is to ask ppl online which can be more hastle then help

Peace be with you :)

Measter1990
17 Nov 16 01:13 PM
i like this server its cool but not sure if its just me somethings need work there aint much help if ur new the wiki needs alot of work there is no guide to the modded monsters or quests
ya a quest opens at lvl 300 lets go we lvl 300 and then you die the server seems to me is dying but atleast you can have a spawn lol

gratz to the guys/gals who made this but damn there is alot of work to do

ive played on servers with bigger population but u either get pkd or u cant get a spawn to train not to mention the bots which are here too lol there aint much you can do about them hehe

Fargo
17 Nov 16 11:39 PM
The wiki is mostly incomplete because it's suppose to be a community driven project, not something curated by the staff. As for the site itself, a lot of the old quest guides which were available in previous eras are incredibly outdated. No one has been able to get around to rewriting them as of yet, which is why the page redirects you to the homepage. When this may be fixed, I don't know at this time.
I understand it's difficult to learn new things when the server is more team oriented with such low numbers, but it is something that will have to be done for the time being.
The levels for quests and spawns are the minimum level's to enter them, not the recommended level to complete the quest or comfortably hunt.

Measter1990
18 Nov 16 05:17 AM
Yeah i understand that i was just pointing it out. I know that it is a minimum lvl not the recommended lvl but alot of ppl dont and they wonder why you get killed lol we tried banshee quest with 2 lvl 800 + and still died :) . As for wiki doesn't it say not to edit it unless we speak to 2 ppl who i have neva seen online to quote it Please do not edit this project without first contacting me (Draggonoth/Spartacus) as it is a project i started and would like to see it to completion. If you wish to help, let me know and we can look into seeing if there is something you can do within the grand goal of the project, if not there are many other aspects of the Cyntara Wiki that are in need of help** well if he started it why not finish it not to sound rude but hay :)
Just to make one thing clear i aint having a go at anyone just pointing things out. The staff have done a really good job and i get they got things to do have you seen how some other ot sites have there web site.
Looking forward to reachin lvl 1000 one day with my 3 characters :) :)

Fargo
19 Nov 16 02:38 AM
For logging in, playing, and getting involved on the forums, I sent you a care package with stuff I earned on a secondary character.
Enjoy

Measter1990
19 Nov 16 06:34 AM
Cheers dude ive been collecting bits of gear to help players out too like Boh and swords and shields etc i try to help players because ive been helped :)
Had a person come up to me and ask for help so i jumped on my knight and helped out with there beginner quests then gave them some gear to help out :)
Its good to see some new faces :)
We did the banshee quest today as well i was on my lvl 860 sorc there was a lvl 900 knight and a lvl 1150 pally and was still hard :)

Lass
04 Dec 16 02:20 AM
I'll login soon, tomorrow if best, and I'll try you help you out however I can, either blocking some quests, and I'll solve any questions you have.
If there's more people online we can do some difficult quests.

Measter1990
04 Dec 16 08:07 AM
Cheers Lass we slowly getting there getting some done we did war zone on medium today me and 3 others
Hopefully ill be online too and we can go smashy smashy hehe

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.