Cyntara - Forum - Mining Skill
FTyranno
04 Dec 16 04:31 PM
Anybody know how the mining skill works? Been playing around with common picks and ice picks, but can't seem to find any answer.

Trith
04 Dec 16 05:22 PM
FTyranno said:
Anybody know how the mining skill works? Been playing around with common picks and ice picks, but can't seem to find any answer.
There is no mineing skill, To get into curesd ruins you need to loot a pick that is just retardedly rare from ice miners/ ice supervisors. The pick usually takes around 70-100 hours of botting the spawn.

FTyranno
04 Dec 16 06:01 PM
Trith said:
FTyranno said:
There is no mineing skill, To get into curesd ruins you need to loot a pick that is just retardedly rare from ice miners/ ice supervisors. The pick usually takes around 70-100 hours of botting the spawn.
Thanks! But then what is this skill for?

Trith
04 Dec 16 11:06 PM
FTyranno said:
Trith said:
FTyranno said:

It might be a feature he was intending to add :P Its nothing for now I believe

FTyranno
04 Dec 16 11:36 PM
Trith said:
FTyranno said:
Trith said:
FTyranno said:
It might be a feature he was intending to add :P Its nothing for now I believe
Thanks bro, I'll look forward to it.

Red
17 Dec 16 08:38 PM
It looks like you've found the beginnings of a new feature!

It's not active, yet. Look for more information in the news in the future!
Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.