Cyntara - Forum - i have a question, please help me on this <3
Oxidium
15 Dec 16 02:35 AM
1.- I do cyntara zone with my pally and mage, but i confused and get with my pally triple overtime rune and later i do with my mage for get spears to my pally but i can use this spear with the mage, you can help me for use the gloth spear with my pally??, my mage can use a spear and triple.

Maazik
15 Dec 16 08:38 PM
I think you should be able to use the glooth spear no matter who clicked the chest in Cyntara Zone. Maybe you don't meet the requirements, you need lvl 600 to use it.

Oxidium
16 Dec 16 02:12 AM
yeah you can put on your hand at level 600 but not can use because i'm are level 1114, and one text say when i go attack you cant use a gloth spear

Red
17 Dec 16 08:37 PM
Oxidium,

I'm sorry for the mix-up. If there were a proper "insignia"-like item that we could give to players to "use" for the Glooth Spear ability, we would make it so players cannot make the mistake you made.
Your paladin should now be able to use Glooth Spears.

If anyone could think of an item like that, please let me know.
Red

Oxidium
18 Dec 16 04:09 AM
Red said:
Oxidium,

I'm sorry for the mix-up. If there were a proper "insignia"-like item that we could give to players to "use" for the Glooth Spear ability, we would make it so players cannot make the mistake you made.
Your paladin should now be able to use Glooth Spears.

If anyone could think of an item like that, please let me know.
Red

Oh thank you very much, already I can use them <3
I think that arcane insignia with 10 gloth spears to be able to use them, or you need an item as the runes?

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.