Cyntara - Forum - Dungeons, What are they? - A quick over-view by me
Trith
18 Jun 17 01:57 AM
What are dungeons? Well they are fun little areas inside spawns that you can enter with a party of 4, Only a party leader may start the dungeon while all members are in the room. In order to enter a dungeon you must first locate it they are scattered in the following spawns AFAIK, Hydras, Fire devils, Demons, Undead Dragons, and Demon Sprouts. Dungeons contain a 2 hour global cooldown.

A dungeon entrance will look like this;

http://i.imgur.com/gGebEQw.png

To use a talism that looks like this 02:10 You see the dungeon talisman.
Grants entry to the Abandoned Morass (Level 5), it is still active and belongs to you. Simply lay it on the sacrifical stone of the correct dungeon as shown here;
In order to obtain your first talisman, You must complete any level 1 Dungeon and all players will be rewarded with a RANDOM level 2 Talisman

http://i.imgur.com/uV6nljB.png

Now that you are inside the dungeon here are a few things you should know;

None of the monsters drop loot in their corpses, Rather all the loot will be divided up among your team (randomly) and sent to their inboxs in a brown backpack. Experience is done the same way you will only give given experience from the monsters upon completing the dungeon.
Also, Keep track of your dungeon log (opens as a chat window upon entering a dungeon), This chat window is massively helpful in telling you what is going on in the dungeon.

In order to level up your dungeon you need to complete the dungeon in a certain time frame, If you complete a level 2 dungeon by using a level 2 talisman of the same type on the dungeon and end up gaining a +3 you will be given a RANDOM level 5 talisman of any dungeon.

Also, As each dungeon is unique in how they are completed I cannot give a detailed guide and can only say dungeons vary in difficulty and a good way to see how hard they are is to see what spawn they are located in, Naturally the dungeon inside demons will be a LOT harder than the dungeon in demon sprouts.

Now, If you wish to give up on a dungeon mid-way through you can simple use the command "!leave" while typing inside dungeon chat. 3 players votes are needed to force quit the dungeon, Loot gained up until this point will still be divided between the players.
The following are all of the commands you may use while inside a dungeon (in dungeon chat) !leave, !experience, !gold, !enemy, !timer, and !toggleloot.

(Disclaimer: I have zero inside knowledge of dungeons and this is only what I have observered/been told some information may be wrong an I apologize)

Trith
18 Jun 17 02:07 AM
delete~

Dafter
18 Jun 17 02:24 AM
+1 give this man a beer or a medal, making guides of new content since day 1 and getting 1k+
all done in less than 24hrs…
thx

Red
03 Jul 17 09:31 AM
Thanks for the guide Trith!

I'll redirect curious players to your post until we get an official Dungeon guide posted on the website.

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.