Cyntara - Forum - 1 day of V11 as mage
Sickness
17 Jun 18 10:26 PM
1. The last wand in the progression before annihilator is a problem because it's a fire wand and every single spawn you're intended to hunt as mage in that level range is immune to fire or at least very resistant to fire - Serpent Spawns, Pyro Imps & Abyss Necromancers are immune to fire, Grim Reapers, Demi Liches & Yielothaxes are resistant to fire

2. Wyrms need an overhaul, the spawn density is not high enough and the pathways are not wide enough, 1 SQM paths aren't good for anything, especially not for hunting as a mage because you can't lure or kite properly, additionally the exp should get buffed by like 20% because pulling a pack of 6 Pyro Imps and UE'ing them yields more exp than UE'ing 3 Wyrms with the same risk level right now

3. Demi Liches are absolutely the worst thing to hunt as mage: immune to death, paralyzing, can't kite properly because the map is full of obstacles, 7-8k healing each 2-3 seconds - If there were single target elemental runes it wouldnt be that bad, but what are we supposed to do now, wave them on a map that's full of obstacles, where they dodge by nature and it's hard to get good positioning, and get paralyzed in the process? Use exori vis that deals next to not damage or use max vis that has an eternal cooldown with minimal damage benefit?

4. You see a spellscroll of prophecies (Def:15, magic level +7, protection physical +5%, death +7%, health regen +50/1s, mana regen +150/1s, life leech +5%).
It can only be wielded properly by master sorcerers and elder druids of level 800 or higher. - Why life leech, that's the most useless stat a mage can have, replace that with mana leech if anything

5. Remove the invisiblity from Yielothaxes & buff the exp by 30%, otherwise they're fine, but for the damage they do, they give too little exp

6. Buff outlaw exp by 30%

7. Despite Flying Books actually dropping decent amounts of platinum coins, and being the only mage spawn that feels good to hunt, it's still not yielding enough profit. Even if I loot all the potions and equipment they drop, I'm just barely breaking even or sometimes losing money on my potion cost when refilling. That should not be a thing, you're supposed to be profiting while hunting, not slowly run dry

Trith
17 Jun 18 10:27 PM
I literally agree with every single point nice job

Fargo
27 Jun 18 04:21 PM
I made the wyrms pathways be 3 wide instead of 1 wide and threw the other suggestions for another staff member to look at.

Sickness
28 Jun 18 09:34 AM
Silence said:
I made the wyrms pathways be 3 wide instead of 1 wide and threw the other suggestions for another staff member to look at.

Isn't the spellbook also your problem

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.