Cyntara - Forum - Something needs to change...
Murderdruid
13 Jul 18 05:40 PM
I joined the server 3 days ago and all i see is "Is this server active?" "Why the server is so dead?" Etc, etc. Tho Im having a lot of fun just playing alone. I have to say there are some kind and awesome people around ready to help new players.

And of course… there are exceptions.

How is it possible I was looking team for a quest in chats, and people telling me to shut up for spamming in help and english chat, REALLY? People telling me to just go alone.. Etc. They dont have to help me if they dont wanted to. Just dont be like that…

The toxicity is a serious problem here, and what really got me to that conclusion was this guy… I was trying to get some levels because everyone is looking for teams for Hlvls quests, so i thought if i get some levels fast i would join them this weekend. I went to Ghastly dragon, a pretty big cave tho, was leveling there for like 30 minutes, then a guy appears, I didnt say anything i just leave him kill his Ghastly while i was looking for another. then he gets to me and start Pking me. Telling me "Leave or die." Real? for a big cave, and i was first you said "leave or die?… well thats not the problem… the problem came when he got his main and killed me and started harassing me.

That was not nice at all, and make me feel bad because i did nothing to him. Im not mad that he killed me, thats part of the game. The problem here is the toxicity around the server keeping it empty.

Power abusing new players is not the solution for the server to get full again, just saying… People looking for teams and then harassing them is not the solution as well.

Murderdruid
13 Jul 18 05:41 PM

Murderdruid
13 Jul 18 05:42 PM
What a Respectful Leader for a guild with that name tho. WTF

Trith
13 Jul 18 10:51 PM
Just curious, What do you want/expect to be done in this situation?

If people act like dicks like he is then eventually enough people will band together and kill him. But just from reading that I can tell that you started hunting a spawn that he was already hunting in…which means you were the dick in this situation.

Murderdruid
13 Jul 18 10:58 PM
Trith said:
Just curious, What do you want/expect to be done in this situation?

If people act like dicks like he is then eventually enough people will band together and kill him. But just from reading that I can tell that you started hunting a spawn that he was already hunting in…which means you were the dick in this situation.

I was hunting there first. He was just power abusing. How am i supposed to be a dick when i didn't even insult him. You can't compare "Newb" to what this guy was saying.

And… just trying to make people understand that if you wanna see more people around playing the server, don't act like an ass.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.