Cyntara - Forum - Waiting for rebirth is getting ridiculous :/
Rubix
23 Jul 18 06:55 PM
Tehbob just rebirthed again, by going to the queen. Finding a team to go that has yet to complete the quest is getting dumb. half of the active players 1400 are rebirthed. 6 players for such a difficult quest is going to be near impossible when you're able to rebirth over and over again without doing the quest again. no players below 1400 are leveling at a fast rate. Why can't the quest be nerfed so that 4 players can do it. Getting 6 players to go on the quest is impossible. I am seriously tired of waiting and waiting for players. I guess this is a lost cause since the server is dead.

Red
23 Jul 18 07:30 PM
Rubix said:
I guess this is a lost clause since the server is dead.
Yep, our staff is notorious for not responding to players in a timely manner.

The rest of your post contained some constructive criticism toward the rebirth quest; we’ll get back to you when we come to a solution to your concerns.

Red

Draggonoth
24 Jul 18 08:00 PM
Ive not been around in a minute, though i was one of the first 6 to ever rebirth if i recall correctly. This isnt meant to be a farmable thing, its an OT, numbers dwindle the longer the server runs on a given version, and you need to make friends or bring some of your own who can play with you. I dont see how neutralizing this down to 4 players will solve any issues since if you have 4, then find 2 newbies, or someone struggling to level and help them out so you can all benefit. Its how it works man. Offer to block for people, or help with harder quests, take initiative, its what i did. Worked wonders for me, even the wars were fun. Just put in the leg work man, i got faith in you.

Sincerely
Draggonoth
Spartacus

Rubix
25 Jul 18 07:02 PM
Draggonoth said:
Ive not been around in a minute, though i was one of the first 6 to ever rebirth if i recall correctly. This isnt meant to be a farmable thing, its an OT, numbers dwindle the longer the server runs on a given version, and you need to make friends or bring some of your own who can play with you. I dont see how neutralizing this down to 4 players will solve any issues since if you have 4, then find 2 newbies, or someone struggling to level and help them out so you can all benefit. Its how it works man. Offer to block for people, or help with harder quests, take initiative, its what i did. Worked wonders for me, even the wars were fun. Just put in the leg work man, i got faith in you.

Sincerely
Draggonoth
Spartacus

Well, I can guarantee when you played this server there were more players. You stated you haven't played in awhile so who are you to say rebirth isn't harder? I have gotten friends, I have made friends. that doesn't solve the issue of getting it done. all my real life's moved onto more population servers. My real life's want me to quit and go play another server because of the decline of completing quests, pvp and how boring it has gotten. Iv'e made friends but the thing is the friends iv'e made on here only look out for themselves and have already rebirthed. So for you to say it's selfish of me for trying to nerf a quest that is impossible to complete with the amount of players on this server is crazy. I can't even gather a team to try this quest because there aren't enough players on. The most players iv'e gotten that want rebirth is 3 or 4. I have been waiting for weeks to rebirth and i'm fed up of waiting so speak for yourself. Players that have rebirthed don't have to do the quest again. They simply go to the queen and rebirth again. Why should I wait any longer? I work 40 fucking hours a week and can spend my time "trying to rebirth" and you know what? I can't and I won't be able to rebirth unless something is done ASAP. So before you reply, join the server and try to gather a small team and finish a simple quest because you won't be able to buddy boy.

Rubix
25 Jul 18 07:06 PM
Who has that kind of time? to take 'initiative" oh, right a high schooler who doesn't work. sorry again buddy, I have a job lmfao.

Draggonoth
26 Jul 18 12:31 PM
Well Rubix, i wrote the guide and made 3 videos on the rebirth quest so feel free to watch it, and tell me how it differs :) I am 29, ive played Cyntara many times over the years and i have had many full time jobs, as well as been a full time student. I just graduated with honors and a 3.7 gpa with an associates in computer programming. So before talking down to someone "who has that kind of time a high schooler…dur dur", no its not about time, its about initiative and caring. I spent countless hours of personal free time working on quest guides for the server, i got nothing from it other than the satisfaction of possibly helping out the next generation of Cyntara players. Hell ive been fixing some guides that have been broken due to some error with the picture format, and im not even playing this version man. Just because when i make a commitment i try my best to stick to it. Ive also done leveling guides, how to get a bot working efficiently, and how you can get from 1 - 2000 in almost no time at all. The less people on the server the easier that leveling becomes. So please, dont be condescending when ive done nothing, or said nothing to elicit that type of response.

That being said a link to the guide to rebirthing is below:

https://cyntara.wikia.com/wiki/An_Alternate_Fate

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.