- Added the Assassin raid. The Assassin can spawn in one of the following locations: Edron, Thais, Venore, Carlin, Yalahar; and will drop Kyanite, Starbringer and High Noble items.
- The following bosses will now adjust their stats after spawning to account for the increased server population: Assassin, Cosmic Reaver, Ferumbras, Ghazbaran, Morgaroth, Orshabaal and Zoralurk.
- Dungeon changes:
- Fixed an issue with the Living Goo boss healing every second instead of 10 seconds.
- Added a separate floor to the last part of the Blight Ruins dungeon to prevent players from being teleported in the middle of a room full of monsters.
- Updated weekly dungeon reward message.
- Fixed active dungeon talisman description.
- The World Ender changes:
- Fixed an issue where the fireball attack could target the same player 3 times at once.
- Reduced the damage of the fireball attack.
- Players will now be rewarded with an hour of 2x experience bonus when the World Ender is defeated.
- The World Ender will now reset its health when all event participants die.
- Tier Set Upgrade Token changes:
- The minimum dungeon Talisman level for the weekly token task now scales with season time (level 10 on the 1st week, level 15 on the 2nd week, level 20 on the 3rd week and level 25 from the 4th week onward).
- Players can now receive an additional Tier Set Upgrade Token by opening 40 Daily Quest chests from quests of level 500 or higher.
- Added !tierset command that can be used to see all of the current Tier Set Upgrade Token source and their status.
- Fixed an off-by-one error in the message when upgrading tier pieces.
- The Battle Pendant now grants +3% critical damage.
- Husband, Wife and Jersey outfits are no longer counted towards full outfit count.
- Fixed an issue where players could not open the chest with the Ferumbras' Amulet if they opened the chest with Falcon Longsword prior to that.
- Fixed an issue with the Stamina Refiller displaying misleading message and reduced the cooldown from 4 days to 2 days.
- Fixed an issue with the male and female Revenant outfits being swapped.
- Fixed an issue with the Addon Master having the female summoner and mage outfits swapped.
- Fixed an issue with addons not saving properly under rare circumstances.
- Fixed a buy & sell infinite gold loop.
- Updated outdated Play Master dialogues.
- Updated guild cast talkactions to not require beginning quote to execute.
- Added Namtar's raid message to the event channel.
- Fixed xlogged vip status sending on login.
- Fixed Den of the Calm enter script not taking rebirth count into account for level requirement.
- Fixed missing blockhit and hit miss effects.
- Stat dampening will no longer be applied above certain connected player threshold to account for increased server population.
- Infernal Battlemages are now tagged as fire monsters instead of blood.
- Updated info broadcast links with with Wiki guides.
- Removed level requirement from the !buyhouse command for rebirthed players.
- Updated permanent premium message wording.
- Fixed issue where players could end up outside the War Arena with arena-specific character bound items.
- Fixed Legendary Warrior task boss portal position.
- Increased the drop rate of Cocaine from Senor Cookson and Spool of Yarn from the Spider Titan.
- The Cyntara General now has 25% physical resistance instead of physical immunity.
- Fixed an issue with Guardian Boots and Kyanite Boots having the same stats.
- Disabled automatic raid cleanup.
- Reverted the previous adjustment to Amirada's Crystal health.
- The Music Box can now be used to tame Stone Rhinos (by using it on Cursed Beasts in the Fay Peak dungeon) and Fleeting Knowledge (by using it on Flying Books).
- Reduced chance, frequency, and removed broadcast message from two low-tier raids in Venore.
- Fixed an issue with the Piercing power rune granting 0.5% critical strike chance instead of 5%.
- The Cow is no longer invulnerable.
- Added support for specifying intervals for auto scripts.
- Added race indicators to monsters that will allow players to tell the race of the monster for the purpose of "damage vs. <race>" stats.
- Fixed an issue with the chat not working properly when closing the first chat tab with smaller screen resolution.
- Fixed a potential crash issue with invalid animation effects.
- Slightly optimized game view rendering.
- Optimized creature information (name plates, icons) and static text drawing.
Red likes this post.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.