Cyntara - Forum - BOT
Herman
14 Mar 21 05:17 AM
I think You should add basic Otc client into serwer… you have bot anyway… You saying this boit is limited to do not use in pvp… So how we call it when person jumping on the stairs versus full afk botter to put his skull on and after 1 moob is killig him <- it is not a example nf using bot to pvp? it is ofc by other way… I understand if u would limit to do not use in pvp but… not like that…. healer off when skull on? is a kinda joke?
anyway this bot have a plenty of crushed, library is poor, is bugging not working even in 60% properly.
I think if you would add normal base of otc bot into it like cave bot or vithrx oulwd be better…. more ppl would join…not much ppl like new bots. limited bots… what u cant even set up full afk…. PLEASE THINK
ABOUT IT>>>>> Sorry for my english isnt perfect yet….
~Herman

Opium
21 Jun 21 05:54 PM
+1 this bot make me want to click X button and dont use it again

Trith189
21 Jun 21 07:00 PM
Herman said:
I think You should add basic Otc client into serwer… you have bot anyway… You saying this boit is limited to do not use in pvp… So how we call it when person jumping on the stairs versus full afk botter to put his skull on and after 1 moob is killig him <- it is not a example nf using bot to pvp? it is ofc by other way… I understand if u would limit to do not use in pvp but… not like that…. healer off when skull on? is a kinda joke?
anyway this bot have a plenty of crushed, library is poor, is bugging not working even in 60% properly.
I think if you would add normal base of otc bot into it like cave bot or vithrx oulwd be better…. more ppl would join…not much ppl like new bots. limited bots… what u cant even set up full afk…. PLEASE THINK
ABOUT IT>>>>> Sorry for my english isnt perfect yet….
~Herman

The client is the OTC client.

Also bot is disabled in pvp for a reason because it ruins pvp

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.