- Added a new damage type - Chaos Damage. The intended use of this new damage type is to prevent players from bruteforcing certain boss spells/mechanics by not providing resistances against this new damage type.
- Improved the Nazi Zombies:
- The number of Zombies will now start lower and increase with the number of rounds that elapse.
- Fixed an issue with setting the Nazi Zombie wave highscore that was not properly calculated.
- It is no longer required to earn the "Savior" achievement to upgrade the Artifact Weapon to the last tier if 8 weeks have passed since the start of the season.
- Manually equipping and removing amulets with charges will now apply amulet equip cooldown the same way when the last charge of an amulet is used.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate buff messages in the Transcend spell.
- Damage bonuses are now additive instead of multiplicative.
- It is no longer possible to add Enchantment Slots to non-inventory items.
- Added Elixir group information to brewed elixir description.
- Removed negative stats from low level charms.
- It is no longer possible to put items in the Reward Containers via the Loot Stack option.
- Killing Son of the Sun now displays an animation to indicate the area that Moon Stones can be transformed in.
- Fixed an issue with buff cooldown/duration bars not updating properly when an existing buff was refreshed.
- Fixed an issue with the Recordings menu not opening.
- Fixed spell cooldowns overflowing into Conjure spell group cooldown.
- Fixed cooldown tooltips displaying "(0s left)" when they expire.
Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.