Cyntara - Forum - Patch 8/14/16
Red
13 Aug 16 04:51 PM
Tomorrow, 8/14/16 at around 6pm-8pm EST, Cyntara's next patch will be released. Typically, we like our patches to only span a few days up to a week's time frame; this patch not only contains bug fixes but the groundwork for a lot of future content as well as a few significant changes to core play style. (For example, adjustments toward further balancing Knights and Paladins.) We have also introduced further integration to the exchange and pliability of Cyntara Coins. To put it another way, they'll be further usable and seen as a commodity. For this reason as well, we've painstakingly been ensuring that there are no loopholes in the feature(s) we will be releasing tomorrow. A few of them we, unfortunately, will have to disable as we feel that at this time, Cyntara would benefit further from forcing the patch.

Regularly, we roll out patches in silence, but since the server has been online for over two weeks, I would like to encourage players looking to upgrade their housing situation to be on the look out around restart time - players that have not logged in within the past 2 weeks will have their house removed and their house items sent to their inbox.

I apologize for the gap in time between the last two patches, it can be a challenge to decide where to draw the line in the sand.

I will see you all tomorrow!
Red

Trith
13 Aug 16 06:31 PM
get hype

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.