Cyntara - Forum - Crucial Quest items
Secret
02 Jul 17 10:43 AM
Just food for thought. I was thinking how an Item such as the Eternal Flames is such a key part to the server and it would be an excellent idea to work around adding more items like it.

Think about it. The flames are raced to every "event" and fought over. They promote player activity and teamwork. Pking in small groups is one of the best things about this OT. Adding more itens like it would be awesome.
The Eternal Flames event occurs something like four times or even more every 24 hours. We've had enough Eternal Flames spawn into the server through the event to supply everyone on the server with at least one. Perhaps the event is a tad too consistent is what I'm trying to get at. Add a little more variety to these key items in the future!

####off topic###
On another note I feel like we've hit a point where we the server might have the majority of the players that are here to stay logged in as we speak. A few just stopped logging in after a certain war. What went wrong? Why couldn't the server retain them. I'm assuming they lost and decided to play on a real tibia map server or something.

Trith
02 Jul 17 03:13 PM
There are already many quest items similar to this, but more would always be nice. Except for the fact that it allows one team to get a monopoly on it and become op

Red
03 Jul 17 09:53 AM
Secret said:
Just food for thought. I was thinking how an Item such as the Eternal Flames is such a key part to the server and it would be an excellent idea to work around adding more items like it. Think about it. The flames are raced to every "event" and fought over. They promote player activity and teamwork. Pking in small groups is one of the best things about this OT. Adding more itens like it would be awesome. The Eternal Flames event occurs something like four times or even more every 24 hours. We've had enough Eternal Flames spawn into the server through the event to supply everyone on the server with at least one. Perhaps the event is a tad too consistent is what I'm trying to get at. Add a little more variety to these key items in the future!
We love this idea! We are planning on adding more content like this in the future. We were at a point a while ago where we were having trouble coming up with rewards for players, but I think that's coming to an end now.

Trith said:
There are already many quest items similar to this, but more would always be nice. Except for the fact that it allows one team to get a monopoly on it and become op
A fair item distribution system might not be a bad idea in some instances, but what would you do with your dice?

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.