Cyntara - Forum - My thoughts on why this reset had all the best content in all th
Trith
30 Dec 17 08:44 PM
Sadly this version IMHO has so very much potential with the removal of donors making everyone have the same start to the game, The rework of mana runes which honestly was genius and all the new reworks and such that are just wonderful.

But sadly its missing so very much, With the removal of donors it makes the economy a lot more stale in terms of selling and buying donors with crystal coins but again this is /probably/ fine.

The biggest issue though, is the severe lack of mage hunting spots (shocker). Every single mage hunting spot is just so shit and now that there are NO donors every single mage on the server are trying to share the same 2-3 spawns which just dosnt work.

Hydras give almost no experience and cannot be soloed.
Soul eaters give nice exp but again hit too hard.
Wyrms give almost no experience, the map does NOT fit the monster and they hit like freaking trucks
Royal minions again hit like freaking trucks and again give almost no experience
Werewolves also, hit like trucks and give almost no experience

I just don't understand why mages are still getting so fucked over in terms of hunting spots when there are sooo many spawns that can easily be made to work.

And its not like I havn't been open these exact same ideas in the past 2 versions….

inb4 something something "your fault"

Midoriya
30 Dec 17 08:50 PM
Fix or riot.

Trith
30 Dec 17 08:55 PM
Updated statement; upon talking to players (something you guys should try) it seems every single vocation is having the same issue of everything hitting wayyy too hard for the exp they give. Donors were removed and nothing was balanced around it.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.