Cyntara - Forum - Every new version = Less pop
Syeno
12 Jul 18 08:55 AM
Rubix said:
Guess it's time to quit cyntara. With the new update I downloaded, it contained a virus. it automatically shuts down the new client. Basically got screwed, and donated to a server that gave me a virus.

Damn bro why did you have to go that far broski! Smh it pains me to say this but dude, that’s wrong to accuse a game for getting a virus like that. Nevertheless to say the admins are passing out malware or viruses to there followers.

Syeno
12 Jul 18 09:09 AM
Murderdruid said:
The server is just amazing… I started yesterday. Currently I'm playing on 3 different servers , and this server is one of a kind, I really like it and I'm having a lot of fun even tho I'm playing alone… The systems, the quests, everything is edited in a good way, It's something different, and that is what i like. I was not sure to play here because of the pop… well i was wrong. I'd like to see more people around tho… I wonder what we can do to bring more people here

Your absolutely right man! This server is one of a kind as a player that has played since day 1, Cyntara had made changed like there was no tmrw. One can say that these people has had endless hrs of editing, scripting, mapping etc. There just simply no other way to add the amount of content this game has. I’m a player that love real tibia. However, I prefer more OT’s then tibia. I admire hard work and dedication. As per the server, it has it days when the community is really active. I see a lot of new player everyday. I try my absolute best to help all the new players get a feel of the game…

To all who’s new on the server. If I’m online feel free to message me. I’m always down for hunts task and my most favorite, dungeon runs!!!! Best way to rack up AP!!!

Murderdruid
12 Jul 18 10:56 AM
Thanks!, whats you IG name? if you can help me i would like to try some low level dungeons :D I am Lv648 atm,

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.