Cyntara - Forum - 2x training speed with premium???????
Rubix
25 Jul 18 08:39 AM
it's not working, i just bought 30 days again and idk why i did ;/. it states that it's 2x training speed but it's still 1500 / second. I relogged and no luck. and why doesn't regen from your set go towards trainers?

Trith
25 Jul 18 11:21 AM
Rubix said:
it's not working, i just bought 30 days again and idk why i did ;/. it states that it's 2x training speed but it's still 1500 / second. I relogged and no luck. and why doesn't regen from your set go towards trainers?

The 1500 tick is your regen in training tiles not your skills, your skills go up separately to that. And secondly it’s only offline training that you get double afaik

Red
25 Jul 18 04:20 PM
Rubix said:

The double training speed only refers to the skill tries rate per second. You do not regenerate hp/mana from your set while standing on training tiles (unless you have the consecutive login streak reward for passive regen) because training tiles are inside a protection zone. This, however, will be adjusted in the near future.

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.