Cyntara - Forum - The new website Bug Reports thread
Fargo
28 Jun 16 04:52 PM
The view count for a thread continues to go up even if an account has already viewed the thread / newest post. It should be locked to one view every day per ip, or something along those lines.

Matt Bruh
30 Jun 16 11:37 AM
When I click any of the paypal donation links it says you are currently unable to receive any moneys. I was just kind of looking around wasnt actually going to donate any just yet but thought I'd let you know.
Thanks. Bye.

Red
01 Jul 16 07:32 AM
Matt said:
When I click any of the paypal donation links it says you are currently unable to receive any moneys. I was just kind of looking around wasnt actually going to donate any just yet but thought I'd let you know.
Thanks. Bye.
Wow, that's quite embarrassing on our end! Give the buttons a try now, they should work
Red

Trith
01 Jul 16 12:17 PM
Red said:
Matt said:
Thanks. Bye.
Wow, that's quite embarrassing on our end! Give the buttons a try now, they should work
Red
Super subtle…

Zenorex
16 Jul 16 06:53 PM
–––––-
Food bug, related to tfs sources (food.lua).

Lines:
if condition and math.floor(condition:getTicks() / 1000 + food[1]) >= 1200 then
player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_SMALL, "You are full.")
else
player:feed(food[1] * 12)
player:say(food[2], TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)
item:remove(1)
end
return true
end

Fixed by changing/adding

if condition and math.floor(condition:getTicks() / 1000 + food[1]) >= 1200 then

to:

if condition and math.floor(condition:getTicks() / 1000 + (food[1] * 12)) >= 1200 then

note: This is at least the script it looks like you're using as this bug exists in tfs sources (github) as well.

–––––––

––––––-

If you kill a monster directly under an usable item, e.g a ladder, you won't be able to use the ladder and it will just return "you cannot use this object"

Demonstration:gyazo gif

This is also a bug related to tfs sources.

––––––-

More to come shortly (if I find more…)

Kind regards,

Zenorex

Maazik
17 Jul 16 10:36 AM
If you use !changesex you lose your premium forever, not for 3 days ( IN GAME BUG ) or the numbers are lying cuz I have like 30k days of premium and I didn't buy or get anything
I posted in wrong topic

Red
17 Jul 16 10:52 PM
@Zenorex: The food issue is a feature. In Cyntara, your character can eat more food than in Global, that way, the regeneration period lasts longer. This results in characters eating more but having to eat less often. It's a convenience thing.

The ladder issue, I can only reproduce if there is an unmovable corpse (first 10 seconds) under the ladder.
It also seems as if you cannot open pickholes if there is a pool over it.

@Maazik: The !changesex command is working as intended; it appears that the number of premium days being shown to players (regardless of the real amount) is not being displayed correctly. We have already looked into this issue for quite some time today, any changes to this will not be able to be applied until the next server restart.

Thank you all for your bug reports so far - but let's try to keep this thread for website bug reports as much as possible! If you find an issue, please make a thread!
Red

Fargo
19 Jul 16 01:11 AM
Not sure if this can be classified under website or game but players are able to name their character with only one letter for a name (or two). It could be caused by a website error or from the renamer in-game not checking length.

Rocko
19 Jul 16 09:34 PM
My house in venore Loot lane 1. The doors on the bottom floor would not open to the training area.. msged lpepe and silence removed the doors.

Fargo
25 Jul 16 01:47 AM
Glooth spear doesn't have an image on the site. There are probably a lot more sprites which aren't on the site either if that one is missing.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.