Cyntara - Forum - The new website Bug Reports thread
Dafter
25 Jul 17 01:10 AM
00:07 You see a holy icon.
Enchantments: critical chance +10%, luck +10%, endurance +5%.
It weighs 1.00 oz.
Culex is an interdimensional warlord of fabled prowess, but that doesn't phase you. This is proof that Culex has been slain.

this charm isnt working at all when you place it at charm location, also what is endurance??? ty

Diath
26 Jul 17 10:19 AM
Dafter said:
00:07 You see a holy icon.
Enchantments: critical chance +10%, luck +10%, endurance +5%.
It weighs 1.00 oz.
Culex is an interdimensional warlord of fabled prowess, but that doesn't phase you. This is proof that Culex has been slain.

this charm isnt working at all when you place it at charm location, also what is endurance??? ty

The charm will be fixed to work properly in the next update. Endurance gives you resistance against new impairing effects (like stuns and roots) but they're currently seldom used.

Lord Malikia
26 Jul 17 06:30 PM
Lord said:
For some reason when I go to create my sorcerer "Lord Malikia" it just gives me an error message but any other name works. Any way to fix this so I can possibly start playing again?

Error
Each part of the name must be at least 2 characters long.

Or can I get a certificate of name change since this is a bug? That way maybe the NPC allows me to change my name to Lord Malikia since the website will not.

Zero Fucks Given
06 Jan 18 11:59 PM
Red said:
Please leave all bug reports you find in this thread.

We will attempt to fix issues as quickly as possible, but issues will not be queued, instead we will focus on issues of higher priority first.

Red

The top fraggers page shows no stats.

Red
22 Jan 18 11:08 PM
Zero said:
Red said:
Please leave all bug reports you find in this thread.

We will attempt to fix issues as quickly as possible, but issues will not be queued, instead we will focus on issues of higher priority first.

Red

The top fraggers page shows no stats.

Fixed in one of our recent patches.

Red

Zero Fucks Given
26 Jan 18 12:30 PM
When on the SHOP page, in the ADD-ON's & Mounts section the link to show the mounts redirects to "miscellaneous" which shows nothing of the mounts that are available.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.