Cyntara - Forum - Spectral awakening quest
Dream on 1
08 Jan 20 11:21 AM
I’m looking to start a team for the spectral awakening quest, to receive the updated better vocation weapons. If anyone is interested drop a comment.

Also are there any written guides or videos for the quest I haven’t found any?

EastCoastRosinClub
09 Jan 20 05:10 PM
Dream said:
I’m looking to start a team for the spectral awakening quest, to receive the updated better vocation weapons. If anyone is interested drop a comment.

Also are there any written guides or videos for the quest I haven’t found any?

What level and vacation should I be to go?

Just here to learn to love videogames again.

Red
09 Jan 20 09:39 PM
EastCoastRosinClub said:
Players routinely complete all missions except for the final mission by themselves around level 700; this means that you can receive your Artifact Weapon without the help of another player or a team. The final mission unlocks the ability to advance your Artifact Knowledge beyond a certain limit.

Red

Dream on 1
10 Jan 20 10:18 AM
Red said:
EastCoastRosinClub said:
Players routinely complete all missions except for the final mission by themselves around level 700; this means that you can receive your Artifact Weapon without the help of another player or a team. The final mission unlocks the ability to advance your Artifact Knowledge beyond a certain limit.

Red

I do find that hard to believe RED. On how a lvl 700 is able to do the beginning solo for the artifact weapon. Considering I’m an 840ed and my brother is an 860 ek, he’s not able to walk out of the pz 2 tiles before immediately dropping to deep red/dieing. Even if he did have the health pull to run around and constantly heal himself, he would be running around in circles looking for an (npc) to start the quest with no healer. Considering no quest guide to know where to start.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.