Cyntara - Forum - GUILDS
Queen Sirgdrifa
01 Jul 21 10:04 PM
Server are needing hurry up change or fix guilds system. Tweak to can pass leadership and not have that disolve guild… For guilds with 4,5,6… members is good. But in case that guild have 50+ members and leader want to leave for any reason. WHY HE CAN'T PASS LEADERSHIP?. ONLY WAY IS DISOLVE AND RE-INVITE ALL MEMBERS WITH SAME GUILD CREATION? WE NEED TO GOT FIXED THIS DEAR RED <3. AS SOON POSIBLE, WITH PATCH OR SOMETHING.

Always ur. Queen Sirgdrifa, Le Bails Gambit
– Cuando ustedes me ven, yo se que tiemblan. Cabrones pidanme la bendición –

Red
03 Jul 21 10:07 PM
Queen said:
Server are needing hurry up change or fix guilds system. Tweak to can pass leadership and not have that disolve guild… For guilds with 4,5,6… members is good. But in case that guild have 50+ members and leader want to leave for any reason. WHY HE CAN'T PASS LEADERSHIP?. ONLY WAY IS DISOLVE AND RE-INVITE ALL MEMBERS WITH SAME GUILD CREATION? WE NEED TO GOT FIXED THIS DEAR RED <3. AS SOON POSIBLE, WITH PATCH OR SOMETHING.
Hello,

The leader of a guild can pass leadership to another player in-game by using the command !passleader playerName
I apologize as this might be a bit confusing as most guild management options are on the website but this can only be done in-game at the moment.

Red

Queen Sirgdrifa
03 Jul 21 10:19 PM
Oh my love, huge thanks, most people not know yet this.

Always ur. Queen Sirgdrifa, Le Bails Gambit
– Cuando ustedes me ven, yo se que tiemblan. Cabrones pidanme la bendición –

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.