Cyntara - Forum - WTF lost backpack.
Tanky Zzz
23 Mar 22 01:10 PM
Every damn time the game kicks my character offline, I lose my damn backpack…..WTF is this.

Red
29 Mar 22 01:56 PM
Tanky said:
Every damn time the game kicks my character offline, I lose my damn backpack…..WTF is this.
We took a look at your character's state from a time in the past. It turns out that the backpack(s) you equipped to your character was from the Reward Chest; backpacks received from the Reward Chest have an inherent expiration time of 7 days from the date received. This is made known upon looking at the item. With the next patch/update we will introduce a new container type that cannot be equipped and cannot have items placed into it by players in order to prevent this from happening in the future.
Unfortunately, due to the … complexity … of your backpack I am unable to accurately re-create it. If there are any contents specifically that you would like recovered, please let me know and I would be happy to send them to your inbox.
For the time being, if need additional backpacks, please try saying !backpack.

Red

Tanky Zzz
31 Mar 22 09:13 AM
Thanks Red! I had no idea that the backpack expires in 7 days lol

Red
01 Apr 22 02:59 PM
Tanky said:
Thanks Red! I had no idea that the backpack expires in 7 days lol
Hopefully with today's patch you will see the new "Reward Container" items that will hopefully help prevent this from happening to other players in the future. I've sent some Cyntara Coins to your account as an apology for the inconvenience. I appreciate your patience.

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.