Cyntara - Forum - Donation Prices..
Auzzy
17 Jun 17 04:42 AM
Hey guys, its rly nice to see this ot come back i was really looking forward to it but i rly expected that donation prices would go down a little or atleast they would have a special offer of some sort or anything would change in them becuz rly theyre like overpriced in my opinion,here u need like 45$ for a complete paladin don set which is abit much nd thats without the upgrades,enchants so yea i think if u guys lower it abit ,alot more players would donate as they would afford those type of items,this is just a suggestion and nothing else.I love what u guys are doing nd fully suppot this project :D

szajnbrajt
17 Jun 17 08:05 PM
It's funny becouse playing on cyntara is more expensive than Overwatch

Secret
02 Jul 17 11:05 AM
I feel there isn't enough content that make it clear to newer players that it's possible to obtain better gear through bosses. Even then it's RNG based and takes a team to loot donor items. It's parroted over and over how donor items and enchants are available to everyone but I don't see anyone getting a donor set without beforehand knowledge on where to get it and an actual interest in the server… Before they give two craps about that they're going to notice this disparity and go " pay 2win" and give up before they get to the actual content.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.