Cyntara - Forum - ?Expand spawns?
QuestionMark
29 Jun 17 04:18 PM
Proposing the idea to expand the spawns a bit further.
––––––––––––-
Hitting around level 1k, you hit a wall with the amount of creatures you can sufficiently hunt. Manual playing becomes almost useless and botting or team hunting is about the only way of keeping up. Adding spawns for both loot & exp could also fill up some of the empty spaces in the teleport area :).
–––––––––––––
Without a team to hunt with, there really are no creatures that are worth the time to solo, or enjoyable at that… I have experienced a bit of this on both mage and knight. I can not speak for paladins.
––––––––––––-
Adding some 1k~ 1.2k~ 1.4k~ area's that are able to be solo'd would be nice and widen up the teleport area, it's nice to have area's that can be fun to hunt and not have to bot to level.Sure, its not that you HAVE to bot but really? Nobody wants to kill 1000000 of the same creature, because said creature is the only viable option (Maybe add what vocation should be hunting at each of the teleporters in the teleport zone too, it is hard to figure out what to hunt when starting out)
––––––––––––-
Also, the fact is that if one team is holding one spawn, the other team literally will never be able to level being that even right now, one team is 1300+, basically all members,and the other is 1k and obviously have difficulty leveling or seeing no point to if they cant gather to hold a spawn.
––––––––––––-
Just look at the online list for yourselves, 25% of server is in 1 guild and has all the top levels. Sure, team hunting should be rewarding, but should not be the only efficient way to level.. No new teams will ever have a chance at this rate.

Trith
29 Jun 17 06:13 PM
I agree, add mores spawns but also expand the current spawns so more than 1 person/team can hunt there at a time

QuestionMark
29 Jun 17 09:15 PM
Edited to break up the post as apparently spacing did not work.
––––––––––––-
I would like to add that the detail of the map is definitely noticed. Much time has obviously been spent on it and I do not mean to take away from your accomplishments. But it does seem as though the leveling areas have not had as much love put into them. Expanding would be awesome as well as guiding players on where to level is definitely needed.
––––––––––––-
Don't believe me that it is difficult to figure out what to hunt even though all the creatures are right there in front of you? Ask someone to play Cyntara who has absolutely no idea about it and not just try to create a new character and attempt to level up. You already have the knowledge..

Klaas
30 Jun 17 08:20 AM
My manual European ass wholeheartedly agrees with more solo spawns!

Perhaps we can add a sign to each spawn with recommended vocation, recommended level and if best hunted solo or in team?

Fargo
30 Jun 17 06:20 PM
Klaas said:
My manual European ass wholeheartedly agrees with more solo spawns!

Perhaps we can add a sign to each spawn with recommended vocation, recommended level and if best hunted solo or in team?

You mean like this?

As for adding new spawns, some new spawns are being added in on 10.1 aimed at roughly 1k~ players and solo play. I have another spawn in the works for 10.2 (maybe maybe 10.1 if I complete it and Red doesn't need a shot of pure caffeine to implement more monsters) which should be aimed at more 1.2k~.

QuestionMark
01 Jul 17 12:03 PM
@Silence - Yes, something like that. But to show what vocation should hunt there, obviously this does not apply to a team hunt teleport…
Clearly there are already enough team hunting zones :l. Looking forward to some areas that are actually somewhat enjoyable to hunt..

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.