Cyntara - Forum - More Mixed Spawns
Klaas
06 Jul 17 09:10 AM
I personally love running around ferumbras tower, warzones, trial of fire or anything that has a variety of different monsters. It breaks up the monotomy of constantly killing the same one species for hours on end.

That's why I suggest we have some more places that have a mix of monsters! But for the love of god don't add random ass grim reapers or jammer golems. On the same note; RIOT remove grim reapers from poi, RIOT!

Fargo
07 Jul 17 01:14 AM
The new 10.1 spawns should be varied creatures although similar looking. Going forward, if I can make a spawn that can support varied creatures, much to Red's dismay.

Trith
07 Jul 17 03:08 AM
Silence said:
The new 10.1 spawns should be varied creatures although similar looking. Going forward, if I can make a spawn that can support varied creatures, much to Red's dismay.

Don't forget you dont need to make a brand new spawn for varied monsters, you can just simply do it in quest zones.

Klaas
07 Jul 17 09:12 AM
Silence said:
Red's Dismay is my middle name.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.