Cyntara - Forum - Carlitos Antrx & Daniel Antrx
Lord Alexsand
23 Jul 17 03:35 PM
These 2 have been killing 2 of their secondary characters over and over again for exp. They are around 1600-1800 and their low levels are around 750 yet they are still receiving exp.
15:30 You see a dead human (Vol:32). You recognize Dois. He was killed by Daniel Antrx.
15:30 You see a dead human (Vol:32). You recognize Um. He was killed by Carlitos Antrx.

didnt really know where to put this thread so i just posted it in General

—Alexsand

Fargo
23 Jul 17 06:04 PM
All frags they've done on both accounts and characters fall under rule violation 3b.
» You are not permitted to take advantage of game mechanics to affect gameplay in a way that obstructs its natural order. (Ex. Arranging objects or characters in a way that other players cannot move them, killing your own characters / friends for frag rewards or power leveling, etc.)

They have been since IP banned and pending further punishments. Thanks for the report.

TheEddyFerreira
24 Jul 17 03:46 AM
I think he got red skull in the process too

Lord Alexsand
24 Jul 17 11:47 AM
No problem!
i dont know why these people cant just leveling normally, its sad!

—Alexsand

Fargo
24 Jul 17 04:35 PM
Due to him, Druid Fisico, attempting to avoid his ban, his banishment length has been made longer on all of his accounts. Specifically the ones he logged in directly today. Which also includes those of his cousin.
This is another reason why you shouldn't share your account information! Things like this may happen to them.

Trith
24 Jul 17 05:29 PM
The punishment in no way fits the crime. Some easy levels so we jump straight to ip ban jesus

Fargo
24 Jul 17 06:05 PM

Little bit more than just some 'easy levels'. That was for frags.

If you haven't noticed, you do not want to have me catch you break the rules.

Trith
24 Jul 17 08:01 PM
Silence said:

Little bit more than just some 'easy levels'. That was for frags.

If you haven't noticed, you do not want to have me catch you break the rules.

will you spank me if I do? :) (no homo)

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.