Cyntara - Forum - v10s2 Official Feedback Thread
Fargo
30 Dec 17 10:40 PM
Post any feedback you may want us to fix or look at in the near future. Not everything posted on here will be implemented but we will look at everything posted and see if it is feasible and fitting. We want to thank you for checking out Cyntara this version and we the staff would like to remind all of you that balancing is an ongoing process which involves trial and error. Sometimes it can be annoying to even play, sometimes it may be too easy, we're striving to do our best and make the server as balanced and fun to play as possible.

We are already currently looking at the following topics:
* Early-mid game creature damages (Adjusted and live already)
- We realize that without properly adjusting values that were based primarily on the old doner sets, it would cause issues.

Trith
31 Dec 17 12:01 AM
My suggestion has to relate to the Cyntara economy

TL;DR; Raise lootrate of gold in monsters

The reason you should raise the loorate in monsters is because ATM I predict a major stall in the Cyntara economy. Previously new players could save up their money by hunting low exp high loot monsters to buy donors from the richer players. These richer players would be hunting high exp low loot monsters getting tons of exp and wasting a lot and instead supplementing their income through selling donors to the first group of players.

But with this new version of no donors all the players who loot/get the eq from quests will not be so willing to part ways with this eq since it wont be easy to get forcing newer players who dont know how to obtain these items to just be stuck with shit forever. And this is why we need to give Trith money ingame. wait what, lag???

Trith
31 Dec 17 08:27 PM
I have more feedback that should be implemented asap

Fucking fix pillow puzzle quest its retarded that retards like Pablo Escobar and inmortal can come in go in ur portal then repeat this all fucking day for no reason. Whyis this quest so god damn easy to troll in? fucking kill me and ban them

Dafter
31 Dec 17 11:07 PM
As Feedback and suggestion about V10-S2 the current game enviroment "pve" its set for people with higher stats on attack and defense (donnors) same as the drops and items we can find, Id recommend to give us more items from where to choose, since theres kinda few items with competitive stats or none, like the steel helmet dropped from dragons, which has 0 extra stats and to adjust every single monster to the current power tier in game not only 600-

Zakyrie
02 Jan 18 08:36 AM
With soft boots as the main pair of boots for a lot of players now, have you thought about adding a command to repair them or making them last longer / infinite? Feels weird to go into a war with like 10 minutes left on soft boots or about to go onto a quest and then have them run out half way through without much you can do about it

Trith even has them in his arrow slot so he doesn't waste them which seems kinda weird as its such a big quest for newer players and the most accessible higher tier pair of boots

Fargo
02 Jan 18 10:36 AM
Dafter said:
As Feedback and suggestion about V10-S2 the current game enviroment "pve" its set for people with higher stats on attack and defense (donnors) same as the drops and items we can find, Id recommend to give us more items from where to choose, since theres kinda few items with competitive stats or none, like the steel helmet dropped from dragons, which has 0 extra stats and to adjust every single monster to the current power tier in game not only 600-

This is something I'll look at more closely for the next era. I'll look at the most common items dropped early game and have them adjusted. As for the creature adjustments - Red is going to be working on that later tonight.

Zakyrie said:
With soft boots as the main pair of boots for a lot of players now, have you thought about adding a command to repair them or making them last longer / infinite? Feels weird to go into a war with like 10 minutes left on soft boots or about to go onto a quest and then have them run out half way through without much you can do about it

Trith even has them in his arrow slot so he doesn't waste them which seems kinda weird as its such a big quest for newer players and the most accessible higher tier pair of boots

Maybe a command which costs 3x as much as repairing at the magic shop could be added. So you're able to repair them in emergencies but it'll cost you.

Zakyrie
02 Jan 18 09:17 PM
Silence said:
Dafter said:

This is something I'll look at more closely for the next era. I'll look at the most common items dropped early game and have them adjusted. As for the creature adjustments - Red is going to be working on that later tonight.

Zakyrie said:

Maybe a command which costs 3x as much as repairing at the magic shop could be added. So you're able to repair them in emergencies but it'll cost you.

No, paying near 30cc just to repair soft boots simply isn't worth it. If it stays as is people just won't really use them / repair them when also having to pay for insanely priced ToTs and that seems kind of stupid imo when boot options are so limited.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.