Cyntara - Forum - Why I think this new exiva change is even stupider than the last
Trith
12 Feb 19 08:23 PM
This new exiva takes soul as the BASE exiva. It means you cannot exiva in war which means once ur 200 exivas in war (like 30 mintes) is up u dont get to war anymore. this is fucking stupid

Also can we change it so it says "this player is in a high level area" or "this player is in a quest area" so it limits the places but also makes it possible to fucking hide once more thjanks bye

Trith
12 Feb 19 09:07 PM
Also this exiva bugs all the fucking time

I was just getting pked by azurs team and the kid was NEXT to me and couldnt exiva to see where i was, nor could i exiva to see where was yet some players could exiva my direction

Like if you're gunna add a stupid feature atleast make it work

Trith
12 Feb 19 09:15 PM
Like the goal of adding soul to it was to prevent it from being used in sneaks but since its such a low amount of soul it can still be spammed in sneaks (kill 1monster per sneak) and u regen ur soul.

But on the same boat its so much soul u cant use it in fucking pvp which is like ???????

im pretty sure someone smoked some crack before making this spell

Ellidia
12 Feb 19 09:21 PM
I Agree!

^
Ellidia

Koneko
12 Feb 19 09:44 PM
Indeed, agreed Exiva is way too overpowered.

Greetings Koneko

Azur Mayne
12 Feb 19 11:16 PM
Cyntara is a TP Based OT, you could spend 15 minutes looking for someone only to have them reappear in temple because you took too long to find them and they got notified you're looking for them or they finish hunting and go for a refill. The Exiva to find them in spawn is fine, the only issue with exiva at the moment is the fact that there are FIGHTS where you need to keep track of the enemy, Exiva is a main spell in PVP, not being able to cast it is almost as bad as having nothing to heal yourself with and just slowly accept the death with Exuras.

I think the Exiva SHOULD tell you the spawn they are in and THAT should take the 5 soul, but once you're near the target (far south east, south east, east etc etc) it stops using up your soul so you can use it as normal.

Or just revert it back to normal and have it be boring TP hopping gay shit again.

Red
12 Feb 19 11:52 PM
Trith said:
I was just getting pked by azurs team and the kid was NEXT to me and couldnt exiva to see where i was, nor could i exiva to see where was yet some players could exiva my direction

Please elaborate more on how this works.

Red

Trith
13 Feb 19 12:28 AM
Red said:
Trith said:

Please elaborate more on how this works.

Red

I was hunting walls in WOTE and i got snuck by 4 kids.

so naturally running around trying to keep track of where they are so i dont get boxed and die i exiva them but it just says they are also in wote whihc isnt helpful cause i know they are in wote since they are pking me in wote.

After i talked to fred and both beowult and 1 other kid had the same issue where it just said i was in wote while fred and the other kid could see my direction.

This spell fucked me over 3 times today all in three DIFFERENT ways.

Trith
13 Feb 19 09:57 AM
To people saying that real tibia has a map that is a idiotic defence to this case. On real tibia just because you know where they are dosnt help it still means you have to walk for ages to get to them and then walk ages back to boat to sneak again. On cyntara you’re taken right to the player so there is no walk either way the turn around time on sneaks is too quick with the teleports to the player with their location

Trith
13 Feb 19 10:33 AM
Like if we’re so deadset on keeping exiva can we atleast have a 5 minute pz time so atleast have some sort of limiter

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.