Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 20th Jul
Diath
20 Jul 19 09:54 AM
Server:
  • NPC Lucia will now tell players what is the current weekly quest even if the players already started their weekly quest.
  • Fixed the vocation requirements of Shiny Blade and Amber Legs.
  • Adjusted the healing values of Ultimate Healing Runes, Curaga Runes and Health Potions.
  • Adjusted the damage of the Death Wave spell.
  • Adjusted the cooldown and damage of the Ultimate Divine Missile spell.
  • Adjusted the experience and loot gained from dungeons.
  • The Boss Discovery Scroll item will now display boss locations next to their names.
  • Adjusted the loot of the addon Treasure Hoarders.
  • Adjusted the stats of badass Elves.
  • Added a critical strike chance bonus to Great Horned Crossbow.
  • Fixed the Amulet of the Four Elements not displaying its stats.
  • Fixed an issue with the Inspect feature displaying resistances of the inspecting player instead of the target player.
  • Adjusted the greet message of Defective Robo.
  • Updated the sell table of the Loot Trader.
  • Adjusted the damage and prices of Icicle, Stalagmite, Heavy Magic Missile and Fireball runes to match those of Sudden Death runes.
  • Adjusted the damage of Avalanche, Stone Shower, Thunderstorm and Great Fireball runes.
  • Added a !void command that can be used to display the current progression of the Void Realm.
  • Fixed the disenchanting window displaying the internal critical strike chance instead of the effective value.
  • Added NPC shortcut portals to the temple. Those are supposed to help new players out and can only be used by players below the PvP level.
  • Added Weapon Smith to the event lobby.
  • Fixed a few player reported map errors.
  • Adjusted the loot of Crystal Dragons, Lava Dragons and Ogres.
  • Elder Noxious Guards in the Abandoned Morass Dungeon are no longer immune to ice damage.

• Updated the armory.

Raknaro
20 Jul 19 10:30 AM
hello good day diath, I write to you because, I've been doing dungeon and talisman's book, it was working but it stopped working.

Ayudo a los nuevos jugadores, me gusta ayudar a los jugadores sean nuevos o viejos :D

Raknaro
20 Jul 19 10:34 AM
hello good day diath, I write to you because, I've been doing dungeon and talisman's book, it was working but it stopped working. you could solve that please?

Ayudo a los nuevos jugadores, me gusta ayudar a los jugadores sean nuevos o viejos :D

Diath
20 Jul 19 02:33 PM
If you have an expired talisman and haven't received a new one after doing a single dungeon after the reset, you should be able to get one by simply walking through the temple.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.