Cyntara - Forum - Cyntara 9 - A roundtable discussion.
Red
21 Jul 16 11:51 PM
Hello everybody!

To mark nearly a week that Cyntara 9 has been online, I would like to invite all of our players to a roundtable discussion regarding the first week that the server has been online. Tomorrow, Friday, July 22, 2016, I would like to invite everyone from our community to join us in a special Discord voice channel to have a general discussion regarding how the launch has went, what the players would like to see more of, what could be improved overall, and such.

This is meant to be a light discussion regarding Cyntara and what you guys like so far, and what you guys think could use some improvement.

The discussion will start around 8pm EST.
If you are unsure what the time difference between your local time and EST is, I encourage you to purchase a "watch" from the Tool Vendor NPC. This item will tell you what time it currently is, in EST.

One final thing - the chat will only be open for Discord members that are verified as Cyntarists. If you'd like to be a part of the discussion, please verify your forum name on our thread.

Red

Matt Bruh
22 Jul 16 12:22 AM
I dont think ill be able to make it :\ gotta be at the bar at 8 to bounce (would only have about 30 mins to chat).

Red
22 Jul 16 12:27 AM
Matt said:
I dont think ill be able to make it :\ gotta be at the bar at 8 to bounce (would only have about 30 mins to chat).

If an earlier time is more preferable to a few others as well, I'm very open to starting as early as 6pm EST.

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.