Cyntara - Forum - Donations
Fred Beron
13 Jul 20 08:28 PM
So I really didn't want to make a post on things I would change in cyntara as its a lot and with the current system if they change anything everything needs changed but donation returns need reworked. I discussed this in the discord the other day and we came up with 2 solutions for donation return as charging $60-70 for a donar set every 2 eras is insane, you arent a AAA title.

Option 1: Give back donation coins but add a 20-25% decay on them every era. Pretty self explanatory every era you donate on the next era you would lose 20-25% of your total coins. The reason I suggest this is because some eras arent great as a main selling point of cyntara is the teams/community so if a team doesnt play the era may be boring. For example I bought a lot of coins and if next era sucks but the one after is alright I will have 0 coins and be forced to buy more donations which is insane when seasons are 4 months

Option 2: This next idea was brought up by Trith so we know its gonna be good. He states that when you donate every era you should lose 50% of the coins for that era and 50% of the coins get put in a storage section that never expires so that people who donate a lot are forced to keep spending money every era. Eventually people who donate hundreds will never have to donate again but realistically why should they? This game isnt a AAA title and it shouldnt cost hundreds of dollars even if you want to p2w.

These are my thoughts and a new system needs added as the current system sucks and only is good from a money standpoint, not a community standpoint.

Fuck you

God
13 Jul 20 08:48 PM
Donating every 2 eras is dead

unforgiven

EastCoastRosinClub
13 Jul 20 10:16 PM
You basically just said that its a waste of money to get 50% off of donation items…..

This is how i look at it, if i spend 150$ and get (2) seasons (8-10 months) out of that "fun"…. Money well spent.

Whatever you buy this season you can buy the same again next season sounds good to me. Very ' worth it '.

Just here to learn to love videogames again.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.