Cyntara - Forum - Refunded Coins
Ujio Katsumoto
08 Jun 21 12:36 PM
Dear Cyntara team,

One year ago i played and donated, i havent played since then (around one year). Im planning to play again with the next season launch, June 18. The question here is: Refunded points are lost after some time of not playing? My account profile shows 0 refunded points. You can check my record to confirm my donations, im not sure the exact date but it should be between April-May 2020.

Hoping for a reply, thank you, king regards!

Assem
08 Jun 21 07:59 PM
Ujio said:
Dear Cyntara team,

One year ago i played and donated, i havent played since then (around one year). Im planning to play again with the next season launch, June 18. The question here is: Refunded points are lost after some time of not playing? My account profile shows 0 refunded points. You can check my record to confirm my donations, im not sure the exact date but it should be between April-May 2020.

Dear Ujio Katsumoto,

Unfortunately, Cyntara coins can only be refunded for only 1 season, so probably it's already had been refunded at season v13.
Also looking forward to see you on cyntara v14.

Kind regards,
Your Assem

Red
11 Jun 21 06:25 PM
Ujio said:
Dear Cyntara team,

Ujio,

Assem's post is correct. However, I took a look at your account and we've verified that you only played for the season in which you purchased Cyntara Coins. I've decided to refund the Cyntara Coins you purchased into this season. Please note that this is an exception to the rules and that next season your coins will have expired unless there is a change in how we refund coins.

We look forward to seeing you this next season!
Red

Ujio Katsumoto
13 Jun 21 08:05 PM
Red said:
Ujio said:
Dear Cyntara team,

Ujio,

Assem's post is correct. However, I took a look at your account and we've verified that you only played for the season in which you purchased Cyntara Coins. I've decided to refund the Cyntara Coins you purchased into this season. Please note that this is an exception to the rules and that next season your coins will have expired unless there is a change in how we refund coins.

We look forward to seeing you this next season!
Red

Cyntara Team,

Thank you so much, i had no idea about how refunded coins worked but now i do. Red, thank you again for the manual check and decision i just confirmed they are on my account now!
See you on friday, best regards!

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.