Cyntara - Forum - Client Malware
Sayayin
10 Jan 22 11:25 AM
Hi,

My computer detected a malware downloading Cyntara client.

I have played with client and i seen that the client has a "Integrated bot" on client with autoheal, autoloot etc etc…

Can it be related with integrated bot this threat?

Trith
10 Jan 22 12:58 PM
Sayayin said:
Hi,

I have played with client and i seen that the client has a "Integrated bot" on client with autoheal, autoloot etc etc…

Diath said:
It seems to be a false positive in Windows Defender, we have filed a complaint to Microsoft but it may take a while before they review it. In the meantime, you can disable Windows Defender temporarily while playing.

Sayayin
10 Jan 22 02:03 PM
Trith said:
Sayayin said:
Hi,

Diath said:
It seems to be a false positive in Windows Defender, we have filed a complaint to Microsoft but it may take a while before they review it. In the meantime, you can disable Windows Defender temporarily while playing.

Is it possible to play Official Tibia with cyntara client installed on computer without problems with bot?
Or tibia could delete my character?

Trith
10 Jan 22 02:38 PM
Sayayin said:
Trith said:
Sayayin said:
Hi,

Diath said:

Is it possible to play Official Tibia with cyntara client installed on computer without problems with bot?
Or tibia could delete my character?

Yes, It is possible. The detection is with windows. There is technically no "bot' on the client. Its more of just a game feature so CIPsoft wont be able to see it.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.