Cyntara - Forum - Red
Delirium
18 Aug 16 03:30 PM

Red dude you have a bad staff with these assholes lol

First lpepe bitch started by pushing me in the event to got me dead
and I just told it to silence about what lpepe did even from him because supposedly he's a "GM"
and he said that in the ss, I did it the same (botter) and silence got me imprisoned, so wtf?

ok, so if some gm have a bad conduct to players and they are ok cus they are player too, should we follow the example vice versa right? so don't fuck when we the players want to fuck you, simple
and I mean in any ways…
I respect you Red, but these idiots have to learn more about being a leader…

Fargo
18 Aug 16 04:13 PM
Since you didn't link the image -

From your first sentence I could tell you were going to be biased against Lpepe's position as a GM based on previous encounters. Sure, you can hold a grudge, but calling for his resignation because in your eyes you see him unfit for being a staff member is unfounded and weakens your arguement. I can't confirm if he did push you around to kill you since I did not see that incident, but let's say he did.
When the event was going on his GM character was not logged on, but if it had and he pushed your character to death on his GM character then I would be for some recourse because that is blatant abuse of powers. However, he did so on a normal character and doesn't fall under the same category. You may not like him as a person but such a minor offense on a regular character does not constitute him having a mark against losing his GM. I have since talked to him about doing such things in events such as finishline, but if he did the same thing outside an event would you still be calling for his resignation? More than likely. You are just looking for an excuse to have his position looked at in some fashion based on a grudge you're holding before he became a GM.
You did not do the same as Lpepe allegedly did to you. You did intentionally attempt to disrupt the event by mwalling a 1 wide bridge, without fail, whenever you saw someone following behind you. I witnessed you doing this several times and even warned you against continuing to do so, but you went on to do so more. I will not tolerate people intentionally attempting to disrupt an event based on teamwork, which you were not in the slightest doing. I kicked you from the event and told you why you were kicked. You then used a teleport scroll (several times) to bypass being kicked and continued to do the event, when I found out you then relogged onto another character to do the event. You then said this -

Talking down to a staff member and thinking yourself on a mighty platform above me is not the way to have someone even to take you more seriously. If you had apologized before saying the above, then I might've let you continue the event, but alas, you did not.

You're basing your entire argument of staff members not having leadership on a single encounter. Not only is that not enough evidence, but it shows your just have an agenda to essentially shitpost and waste other peoples time.

Have a good day.

Relaxx
18 Aug 16 04:24 PM
So, why GM's can't have fun? I don't think that's bad.. I you say me he pushed you with his GM or idk maybe teleported you or something like that well.. ye.. but why not? I don't see the wrong part of this

Delirium
18 Aug 16 05:19 PM
Silence said:
Since you didn't link the image -
stop ur running noob…
psychologically…do know about imaginings terms? however I would tell you stop being stupid by saying things you don't know are around
"I want his position..? things before he's gm…? ….? wtf r u talking?? hahaha heeey lil noob! I make a comment to you…lpepe and me were team in the last version and until days ago we were fine…ok? u can erase ur text if u can…xD
by da way…lpepe and me had a problem days ago I think, so I know he did this kid action in the event by that reason, and player Relaxx have reason…everybody can enjoy the game and all that…..BUT coming from lpepe to me…cus from the things what happened days ago what he said and how he acted? well to me is not well seen things like that even coming from a "gm"
and silence I just was mad with u cus, as a suppedly the leader you are I hoped other answer from you…
as the leader you are you have to memorize this "take players in serious to they take you in serious"
anyway I know ppl like u guys are not the whole server…the other staff members are doing it well
(sorry for my english :p)

Lpepe
18 Aug 16 05:44 PM
First of all I "pushed you to dead" because you try it to mwall me for no reason ,
Second You were just standing doing nothing , and players who did want to complete event couldnt pass thanks to you.

And lets talk about what happened some days back, I was on temple on lpepe and someone asked me for help, to kill Red , I just said "no i cant" , You told him "lpepe doesnt help shit" , With no reason. Then start saying I had to help him because I'm a gm , then you just started saying Im a shit gm , So I tould you, to "ignore me" if you didnt like me , You send that on help channel saying "what kind of staffs members is this".

Delirium
18 Aug 16 06:28 PM
Lpepe said:
First of all I "pushed you to dead" because you try it to mwall me for no reason ,
Second You were just standing doing nothing , and players who did want to complete event couldnt pass thanks to you.

And lets talk about what happened some days back, I was on temple on lpepe and someone asked me for help, to kill Red , I just said "no i cant" , You told him "lpepe doesnt help shit" , With no reason. Then start saying I had to help him because I'm a gm , then you just started saying Im a shit gm , So I tould you, to "ignore me" if you didnt like me , You send that on help channel saying "what kind of staffs members is this".
first,I try to mwall u, second, I was standing doing nothing.. …??
thanks for contradict yourself… and the second thing it's the truth, to be specific I was just standing cus I was waiting for my run through those deadly waves…but u came and you saw me there and u took advantage of my standing and you pushed me lol, it's how it happened.
as a advise to you dude, you have to act like a man, if u see things u r doing r not good…or if anybody tells u for a reason…recognize and be kind, don't just avoid it and then when u have the opportunity to bother…u will do it for revenge or resentment.
you say I say it "with no reason" if I say that joke the other day, it was cuz u really didn't help me when many days I just ask it to you…and I think u know I did it with that reason……..what u told me after my joke comment? should I post it? u said "if I don't help you it's a thing…)
until that moment I was ok with u…and u start saying other things I obviously told you the thing "you are a GM" ye and what u did? u told me "if u have a problem with me ignored me as this…" and u ignored me…lol
as I said u have to act like a man bro…better if u r a GM…

Trith
18 Aug 16 07:59 PM
I get that you're mad and all buy whys this in screenshots and videos?

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.