Cyntara - Forum - Rebirth
Matt Bruh
22 Aug 16 08:53 AM
Could I get a list of the actual benefits from rebirthing, now that we have completed the quest?

Red
23 Aug 16 04:05 AM
Players that rebirth benefit from four things, mainly:

- A new vocation (+base regen)
- A special outfit depending on your vocation (as you can see on the Miscellaneous page.)
- A damage boost to all spell-related damage.
- An increase in max capacity (able to carry a noticeable amount more potions.)

Of course, this can and probably will be added onto in the future. The benefit of being "the first" is that you get to experience things first-hand. The drawback is that a lot of the server in this regard is under-developed (why develop something extensively if it never sees the light of day?)
If we see a trend where we see players rebirthing more frequently, you can expect to see a lot more content geared toward players that have rebirthed. Most of all, it's a way to "reset" and continue playing the game.

Red

Trith
23 Aug 16 05:26 AM
Red said:

- A special outfit depending on your vocation (as you can see on the Miscellaneous page.)

Of course, this can and probably will be added onto in the future. The benefit of being "the first" is that you get to experience things first-hand. The drawback is that a lot of the server in this regard is under-developed (why develop something extensively if it never sees the light of day?)
If we see a trend where we see players rebirthing more frequently, you can expect to see a lot more content geared toward players that have rebirthed. Most of all, it's a way to "reset" and continue playing the game.

Red

Matt said we got an increase to melee damage/bolt damage is this true? And if it isn't true does that means paladins get shafted since paladins only rely on con rai for less than half their damage output so a 20% (or w.e the number is) increase to it isn't noticeable where as mages rely on ToT for almost 90% of their damage so a 20% increase is actually a noticeable change.

Goes the same for EKs I guess

It seems i'm trapped in your quote box and can't get out so yolo pink it is

Dafter
23 Aug 16 09:53 PM
+1 on the melee part, maybe not a 20%+ as spells but something like 15% on rps+10%eks +5% on mages wands

Draggonothian
24 Aug 16 12:16 PM
RPs dont need another 15% after thier recent boost…Trith hits for like 20k a round, where im hitting for like 10k a round lol, while i am a knight, and he has more in way of enchants, i am inclined to say RP's dont need that kinda boost because they are pretty damn OP in pvp right now. Knights could use a bit of love, but its w/e, hell id be okay if it wasnt a damage boost as much as a 20% reduction to all damage taken. That way knights after rebirth could be tankier, and therefore more useful in raids/boss encounters.

Klaas
24 Aug 16 12:44 PM
Trith said:
Red said:

Red

Matt said we got an increase to melee damage/bolt damage is this true? And if it isn't true does that means paladins get shafted since paladins only rely on con rai for less than half their damage output so a 20% (or w.e the number is) increase to it isn't noticeable where as mages rely on ToT for almost 90% of their damage so a 20% increase is actually a noticeable change.

Goes the same for EKs I guess

It seems i'm trapped in your quote box and can't get out so yolo pink it is

#freetrith
EDIT: FREE ME ASWELL OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.