Cyntara - Forum - LINUX CLIENT
Rubozzi
27 Jun 18 11:23 PM
Tried this in terminal
caue@caue-Inspiron-3421:~/Área de Trabalho/Cyntara_Linux_x64$ ./Cyntara
./Cyntara: error while loading shared libraries: libOpenGLso.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Diath
28 Jun 18 07:22 AM
sudo apt-get install libglu1-mesa

Rubozzi
28 Jun 18 01:27 PM
I installed all the libs required and at the final, the error message was this one:

$ ./Cyntara
./Cyntara: relocation error: ./libs/libpthread.so.0: symbol __sigtimedwait, version GLIBC_PRIVATE not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

Diath
05 Jul 18 07:08 PM
The only suggestion right now that I have is you should try removing the libpthread.so.0 file from the Cyntara/libs folder and see if it works when the client attempts to use the system library instead. Make sure that libpthread is installed on your system as well.

Cyntara on Linux
06 Jul 18 02:31 PM
Which is the file that runs tibia client on tar file?

I think this issue happened on tibia official linux client too. The executable file can't find the lib-whatever-os, this library actually exists, but it appears to be missing. There is a workaround for it by creating a link to the linux missing lib. It is a single command that solves it, but I don't remember which it is right now. You can google it. A link file, which is similar to a hidden file, is created on executable file folder and it allows the missing libs to be found. It won't change the executable file.

I know about it because as It doesn't change the executable file, that link had to be created at every client update. And the tibia linux client update button won't work. I've been doing it manually. Recently the official client had issue solved.

Diath
06 Jul 18 02:47 PM
The library you're talking about was OpenSSL which broke backwards compatibility in a minor version and that was the reason it didn't work. In this case, try letting the client load the system libpthread which will be compatible with the glibc you have installed.

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.