Cyntara - Forum - Donation Refunds??
Red
19 Jun 16 05:27 PM
Smelly said:
this refund for here you are saying I spent $130 and get $13 refunded. this was never stated on my account page or anywhere that all prices would increase 100%

Hope you understand my frustrations and fix this .
A 10% refund is not intended. There must have been an error in converting the refund amount. If this is the case, the issue is likely widespread; I will look into it as soon as I get back to my computer.
If it's an isolated case, I'll ensure you receive the proper amount of points back.
Red

Red
19 Jun 16 07:08 PM
It's as I had expected, there was a hiccup when we upgraded the database to work with the new website.
The number of refunded coins was not updated to match the new currency conversion, causing the refund value to be 10% what you had originally donated.
This should be resolved now, please verify the number is correct on your account management page.

I apologize for the scare,
Red

Smelly Gumboot
20 Jun 16 01:02 AM
Thank you greatly it is all fixed. sorry I vented so much but am now a lot happier. TY TY TY

Hidan
03 Jan 17 01:12 AM
Silence said:
Hello Smelly Gumboot,

Any donations made before June 20th ( in two days ) will not be refunded on Cyntara v9. Any new donations on or after June 20th will be scaled up to their proper amount of points correlating to the amount donated.

Hello. if i was here on cyntara since 2011, i made a big number of donations, can i have some refound of them? Or i just lost my invertion?

Fargo
03 Jan 17 08:04 PM
Hidan said:
Silence said:
Hello Smelly Gumboot,

Any donations made before June 20th ( in two days ) will not be refunded on Cyntara v9. Any new donations on or after June 20th will be scaled up to their proper amount of points correlating to the amount donated.

Hello. if i was here on cyntara since 2011, i made a big number of donations, can i have some refound of them? Or i just lost my invertion?

Any donations before June 20th of 2015 are not refundable. Any donations made after that period were already automatically refunded.
This process has happened several times in Cyntara's lifespan and if we didn't do this then Cyntara would likely not be running today.

Secret
18 Jun 17 10:49 PM
I had previously played the server back in 2015-2016 and donated a sum of money to get some sets and premium and a house and all of that good stuff. If I don't see any coins refunded on my account page is it still a bug or am I not eligible ? I haven't played in a long time but I saw a post on Otservlist and wanted to give it a little whirl.

Trith
18 Jun 17 10:56 PM
Secret said:
I had previously played the server back in 2015-2016 and donated a sum of money to get some sets and premium and a house and all of that good stuff. If I don't see any coins refunded on my account page is it still a bug or am I not eligible ? I haven't played in a long time but I saw a post on Otservlist and wanted to give it a little whirl.

I believe you would of had to donate in v9 through paypal to be eligible for a refund in points, If you did however donate in v9 email red at Red@cyntara.org from the email you used to donate with all the information needed to get your points back. Hope this helped

Unkillable
18 Jun 17 11:16 PM
Silence said:
Hidan said:
Silence said:
Hello Smelly Gumboot,

Any donations before June 20th of 2015 are not refundable. Any donations made after that period were already automatically refunded.
This process has happened several times in Cyntara's lifespan and if we didn't do this then Cyntara would likely not be running today.

There might been a hicup on me too then, I recived 1k points and after checking in paypal i got several donations between june 20th to now

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.