Cyntara - Forum - Donation Refunds??
Smelly Gumboot
18 Jun 16 07:36 AM
Hi all. Just wondering about the donation refunds when server resets seeings that prices have changed. If donate $30 US previously u would get 300 points now its 3000, so saying that if we were to be refunded 1300 previously would it now be 13000.

thanks in advance

Fargo
18 Jun 16 06:31 PM
Hello Smelly Gumboot,

Any donations made before June 20th ( in two days ) will not be refunded on Cyntara v9. Any new donations on or after June 20th will be scaled up to their proper amount of points correlating to the amount donated.

Red
18 Jun 16 08:53 PM
Smelly said:
Hi all. Just wondering about the donation refunds when server resets seeings that prices have changed. If donate $30 US previously u would get 300 points now its 3000, so saying that if we were to be refunded 1300 previously would it now be 13000.

thanks in advance

Silence's post is correct.
Furthermore, as of Patch #1 you are able to view the amount of coins you will be refunded on your Account Management page.
Red

Smelly Gumboot
19 Jun 16 10:35 AM
Ok I think that is a bit harsh seeings it was stated that we would get fully refunded on donations made. now that has changed and now we get 10% of donations made which seems like that should have been stipulated on old site. If I knew donations made would equate to 10% i think i would have just waited for reset. I think you should rethink the donations refund because certain people like myself seem quite ripped off now 1300 donations for 3 weeks played and then don't even have enough when resets to get 1 set.
NOT HAPPY JAN!!!

Fargo
19 Jun 16 11:21 AM
There was a warning on the account page on the old website + a forum post. This change has been around for exactly two months. I'm sorry you feel cheated but there was ample time and warning about it.

Smelly Gumboot
19 Jun 16 11:30 AM
yes but it was never stated that refund would be 10% when server resets which should have been mentioned

Smelly Gumboot
19 Jun 16 11:37 AM
what is stated on forum was not mentioned for reset to Cyntara 9. it was stated that i would get refunded 1300 points and there was no mention that the prices and points would go up when new site started. I have played for 3 weeks and donated 1300 points and get refunded 130 points if scaled back to old prices. so in all honesty that is not a refund that is a rip off….

Smelly Gumboot
19 Jun 16 11:48 AM
all my donations have been in past 3 weeks so all in JUNE 2016 not 2015

Fargo
19 Jun 16 12:01 PM
Smelly said:
yes but it was never stated that refund would be 10% when server resets which should have been mentioned

As I said in my post, " Any new donations on or after June 20th will be scaled up to their proper amount of points correlating to the amount donated." Meaning if someone donated $30 on June 20th and received 300 then you will now receive 3000 on V9. You are able to check your account page for the amount of refunded points, but if that is not showing the proper amount then that's a bug and Red will have to fix it.

Smelly said:
what is stated on forum was not mentioned for reset to Cyntara 9. it was stated that i would get refunded 1300 points and there was no mention that the prices and points would go up when new site started. I have played for 3 weeks and donated 1300 points and get refunded 130 points if scaled back to old prices. so in all honesty that is not a refund that is a rip off….
The forum post was titled [Cyntara 9] How Many Points Will I Be Refunded? and the content of the first post was in larger letters saying Cyntara 9, followed by the FAQ (as I showed in my post above).
If Red wants to have your points refunded since you donated so recently that's up to him but he did make that cut off date a while ago. It's not our fault you didn't see the post and message on your account page on the old website and forum. I'm sorry you may lose points and are upset but this is out of my hands and is entirely up to Red.

Smelly Gumboot
19 Jun 16 12:22 PM
It is the 20th of June today. All i am saying that what was stated on all posts i viewed in the 3 weeks i have played is that i would be getting refunded the points i donated. but that was not correct a refund is classed as 100% not 10%. if you buy something for $130 dollars and it is refunded u would get $130 or store credit of $130. this refund for here you are saying I spent $130 and get $13 refunded. this was never stated on my account page or anywhere that all prices would increase 100% and therefore make my donations virtually null and void. im sure you can see my frustration about this issue. would you pay $130 US or my money $175 AU for 3 weeks play to then get virtually nothing.

Hope you understand my frustrations and fix this .

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.