Cyntara - Forum - "But donors are op!"
Trith
05 Aug 16 10:36 PM
That feel when you loot a crossbow noticeably better than the top tier donor one

Red
06 Aug 16 04:32 AM
Congratulations!
Not only on the Ornate Crossbow but the Thaian sword and the two golden bars. (Not to mention the other non-obtanables unless through events.)

This post just shows how much you can truly accomplish without donating and a bit of dedication.

Red

Buzz
09 Aug 16 06:50 AM
You still basically need donors to be able to get these items. I'm playing no donors atm and I can barely kill anything or deal much damage. Lets not forget that the rate in which you collect cyntara coins is waaaay too low. It would take me years to get a set.

Relaxx
09 Aug 16 01:33 PM
Buzz said:
You still basically need donors to be able to get these items. I'm playing no donors atm and I can barely kill anything or deal much damage. Lets not forget that the rate in which you collect cyntara coins is waaaay too low. It would take me years to get a set.
Well.. I didnt donate this season because there is no way to donate by sms for Argentina.. (I just had points to get wand, armor and spellbook) but well now i almost have full set, maybe cyntara coins are low on drop but if you go to events you can get lots of coins thats cool

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.