Cyntara - Forum - Premium Benefits?
Draggonoth
16 Aug 16 07:29 PM
I was wondering (mind you ive been burning my brain out and might be mis-remembering) if the premium-only portal area could be reintroduced. (Used to be donor spawn if i recall correctly, but now with how Cyntara coins work, anyone can buy premium if they put in the time) Hadnt thought about it until recently, having suggested multiple spawns and such, but hadnt even occured to me to ask for this first as there used to be that VIP door on the Venore boat that lead to portals and all that fun stuff.

Just thinkin out loud in between guides, between running into randoms, or people killing my knight when im just looking for peace *cough cough* - Speed School - * cough cough * -Leave me alone Winter Soldier- *cough cough* ( why cant we all just get along? )

Trith
16 Aug 16 10:18 PM
Makes it too pay2win bad idea

Draggonoth
16 Aug 16 10:29 PM
Good ol naysaying Trith, in both my posts, i was wondering when you'd hop in.

No, cyntara coins are earned in game in large quantities, so no its not pay to win.

Trith
17 Aug 16 12:06 AM
Draggonoth said:
Good ol naysaying Trith, in both my posts, i was wondering when you'd hop in.

No, cyntara coins are earned in game in large quantities, so no its not pay to win.

I mean you literally fucking said it in your first post that you want this so you can bot in private where players cannot disturb you……………………………..

Tupac
17 Aug 16 12:10 AM
You could do this thing called PVP if you're mad you're being killed. Or maybe someone will start a PVE OT for you.

Draggonoth
17 Aug 16 12:14 AM
Trith, those were jokes obviously, thats why it was a second paragraph, called subtlety. If you ever did anything but hunt down my posts and drop negativity in them, maybe i would have a small portion of respect for any of your opinions. This was about the VIP spawn there used to be, nothing more.

Trith
17 Aug 16 02:19 AM
Draggonoth said:
Trith, those were jokes obviously, thats why it was a second paragraph, called subtlety. If you ever did anything but hunt down my posts and drop negativity in them, maybe i would have a small portion of respect for any of your opinions. This was about the VIP spawn there used to be, nothing more.

I agree with a lot of posts…I just disagree when they are posted by someone who clearly has no idea wtf they are talking about. When you make a suggestion it should be for the server not for "i want private spawn" "I want be 3k"…All your suggestions revolve around helping YOU and fucking the server.

Go eat more glue sticks

Relaxx
17 Aug 16 11:28 PM
Why not the non donor zone? Thats better :D

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.