Cyntara - Forum - MC advantage
Information
This thread is locked from further replies.
Winter Soldier
19 Aug 16 11:30 PM
mc is not legal
http://imgur.com/a/oqsoh

im the only one ! , el unico

Lass
19 Aug 16 11:58 PM
He stopped doing so not even a minute after. I warned him not to attack you on both characters and he stopped immediately.

Winter Soldier
20 Aug 16 12:07 AM
no, Because You defend, too Were you attacking me, and are guild.. you can see an avanced balttle like fire and tera wall

Matt Bruh
20 Aug 16 03:49 PM
Lol, I didn't attack with 2 characters, I took follow attack on one character to get myself out of a trap by Violent J. Once I was out, I ran away on my EK.

Winter Soldier
20 Aug 16 04:51 PM
how you explain the white skull?

Dafter
20 Aug 16 08:13 PM
His ek was setting the whole place on fireso ye u walkd trhough that fire…

Winter Soldier
21 Aug 16 12:14 AM
now this,,.. mk & matt bruh…. dafter and wolf… dafter uses Wolf account. why GM silence. GM lpepe. dont do nothing?

http://imgur.com/a/4OAzR

Fargo
21 Aug 16 12:35 AM
With this instance, we were setting up for a boss and you decided to run into the teleport where you then ran into the bottom corner in an attempt to make this seem like this was a planned attempt to kill you. That entire attempt was your fault and from my perspective did not infringe on the rules against mc pvping (which was created when people were creating actual navi bots last era.)
This leads me to believe you staged the first picture as well to make it seem like they were breaking the rules when you were instigating and fishing for something to have your opponents beaten in a way other then actually in battle.

This honestly looks like a poor attempt to fish for any infringements where there are none.

Provide better proof then a single screenshot for me to escalate the issue.

Matt Bruh
21 Aug 16 12:36 AM
My Pally "Matt Bruh" Was attacking you first, but it had on auto attack so it kept swapping to monsters. As you see Renuzit (my mage) also was just sitting up north doing nothing but attacking the monsters. I ended up only attacking on my Knight because my other 2 characters had auto attack on to kill the mobs being lured from the north.
Stop crying.

Winter Soldier
21 Aug 16 02:30 AM
you are not fair

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.