Cyntara - Forum - Rebirth Outfits
Information
This thread is locked from further replies.
Matt Bruh
22 Aug 16 08:54 AM
We didn't receive our outfits from completing the rebirth quest - I also think (even though its probably too late) it would be cool if the rebirth addons were ONLY available through rebirthing, not the cluster of solace as well.

Fargo
22 Aug 16 09:36 AM
The outfits are available only through rebirth. The site is wrong, ( checked if they were available with a cluster at the start of v9 ).

Red
23 Aug 16 06:22 PM
The Miscellaneous page description for the outfits has been fixed.

I've also pretty much rewritten the rebirth functions for future teams that complete the quest; these changes will be applied in the next patch. It will also address the "false extra hp/mana" your team reported having after rebirthing.

Your team will receive their specified outfits after the next patch, I'll add them manually.

Red

Sickness
24 Aug 16 05:12 AM
Red said:
The Miscellaneous page description for the outfits has been fixed.

I've also pretty much rewritten the rebirth functions for future teams that complete the quest; these changes will be applied in the next patch. It will also address the "false extra hp/mana" your team reported having after rebirthing.

Your team will receive their specified outfits after the next patch, I'll add them manually.

Red
There's a space missing on the misc page for the second beastmaster addon, says "druidsonly" instead of "druids only"

Red
29 Aug 16 02:52 AM
The rebirth outfits have been added to the characters that have completed the quest.

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.