Cyntara - Forum - Unrealistic standards for our beloved feline friends.
Information
This thread is locked from further replies.
Klaas
25 Aug 16 06:27 AM
Judging by experience I can say outdoor cats are generally inventive, smart and slender. However Cyntara seems to think they are fat no-brainers.

I don't think this outdoor cat hating agenda fits this server. Midnight Panthers are equal to all felines and should also be able to cross this path without issue. They are not too thick for the gap nor are they too feebleminded to find their way around the building.

I will not stand for this racism.

(bodies are not an issue)

Trith
25 Aug 16 07:47 AM
Did you try luring it out with some delicious steak?

Klaas
25 Aug 16 12:11 PM
Trith said:
Did you try luring it out with some delicious steak?

I did, to no avail. As you can see on the pictures, I sacrified myself and put my body very close to the feline.

On second thought, this situation may go deeper than we expected. When I got closer he immediately became agressive and gave me some nasty cuts! I suspect he has been abused by his previous owners and is now shying away from humans. I think Red has some explaining to do.

Trith
25 Aug 16 07:14 PM
Ps; This is a very old bug that occurs quite rarely that red has been trying to figure out how to reproduce so he can fix it! It can happen with any monster preventing them from going diagonal. If you can figure out how to reproduce it in any spawn on any diag with any monster and tell Red i'm sure he'd give you a crisp high five….among other things.

Red
29 Aug 16 02:58 AM
Trith said:
Ps; This is a very old bug that occurs quite rarely that red has been trying to figure out how to reproduce so he can fix it! It can happen with any monster preventing them from going diagonal. If you can figure out how to reproduce it in any spawn on any diag with any monster and tell Red i'm sure he'd give you a crisp high five….among other things.

This is the same issue that used to happen with some frequency at Legendary Warriors?

Red

Trith
29 Aug 16 03:18 AM
Red said:
Trith said:

This is the same issue that used to happen with some frequency at Legendary Warriors?

Red

It is! Still happens a lot, but not many spawns have diagonals that monsters go through so no one really notices it.

Winter Soldier
02 Sep 16 01:15 PM
legendary and mad mages , respawn too slowwwwwwwwwwww

im the only one ! , el unico

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.