Cyntara - Forum - Allow us to enchant battletower pendant!
Trith
28 Aug 16 12:56 PM
This amulet is too good to be thrown away and as it stands its better to use literally anything else because you can enchant it.

Since you removed its old function and added enchants the the other amulets it isn't take great anymore and since I doubt you're planning on adding back its old function adding enchants to it would make it an amulet worth doing battle tower for.

Thank you <3

Dafter
28 Aug 16 01:24 PM
Trith said:
This amulet is too good to be thrown away and as it stands its better to use literally anything else because you can enchant it.

Since you removed its old function and added enchants the the other amulets it isn't take great anymore and since I doubt you're planning on adding back its old function adding enchants to it would make it an amulet worth doing battle tower for.

Thank you <3
+1 on this one, to have enchants on this would be great <3 :D and well.. if u say its alot of enchants already maybe 3 slots instead of 4 as max? or smthng :3 but plz add enchants

Trith
29 Aug 16 06:38 AM
Or remove the charges on it because as it stands its kinda shit lol

also refund orb pls
06:31 You see a broken pendant.
Enchantments: 1 slots.
It weighs 1.60 oz.
It seems to have shattered. The gem inside seems to be unharmed though, perhaps it can be repaired.

Red
30 Aug 16 05:33 PM
The Battle Pendant, as well as the Star Ring, will be enchantable after the next patch. It doesn't make sense to make some of the best items not enchantable.

Trith said:
also refund orb pls
06:31 You see a broken pendant.
Enchantments: 1 slots.
It weighs 1.60 oz.
It seems to have shattered. The gem inside seems to be unharmed though, perhaps it can be repaired.

For now, players are still able to enchant the broken pendant and lifeless star ring.
A word of warning: Do not exchange the broken pendant until after the next patch, or you will lose your enchantment slot.
It is safe to exchange the lifeless star ring with enchantment slots on it, however.

Red

Matt Bruh
30 Aug 16 08:02 PM
Refund 4 orbs for enchanting my fackin crystal ring pls thx bye

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.