Cyntara - Forum - Deepling Loot
Matt Bruh
30 Aug 16 01:11 PM
I think deeplings (normal, Elites, Warriors, Spellsingers) all need a loot fix. The task gives you a boss item for deepling bosses, so yeah that's cool, but the deeplings should drop their normal items more often so people can make a little bit of cash from deeplings. It would be a half way decent spawn if money was to be made. After a full task (1-500, yes indeed), I have only made 20cc and that's from platinum, not one deepling item besides backpack which doesn't sell.

Red
30 Aug 16 05:44 PM
Matt said:
I think deeplings (normal, Elites, Warriors, Spellsingers) all need a loot fix. The task gives you a boss item for deepling bosses, so yeah that's cool, but the deeplings should drop their normal items more often so people can make a little bit of cash from deeplings. It would be a half way decent spawn if money was to be made. After a full task (1-500, yes indeed), I have only made 20cc and that's from platinum, not one deepling item besides backpack which doesn't sell.
A majority of their loot value comes from their creature products, which can be sold to the Task Master NPC.

I have revised their loot to include a few more "sellable" pieces of equipment, as they really didn't drop much of value in that department.

Of course, these changes will not be in effect until the next patch.
Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.