Cyntara - Forum - Mini battleground - players triggered event
King
14 Jul 16 09:48 AM
So, the idea is like this. There should be a room in which, whenever there are 10 players in that room, a battleground event triggers, where people get randomly assigned to one of the two sides.
the event shall end once one of the two teams reach a frag limit of lets say 30 or 40?
now, during the battlefield, you !autloot platinum coins for each player you kill, also, the higher frags ur target has, the more money u will earn from killing him.
and at last, each individual of the winning team gets 1x cyntara coin each, and the top fragger of the winning team gets 1x cyntara coin + a random reward/ or some sum of money.
now, the event should have an interval of 30 mins, meaning after the battleground ends, it can only start again 30 mins later.

let me know what u guys think.

Trith
14 Jul 16 01:31 PM
King said:
So, the idea is like this. There should be a room in which, whenever there are 10 players in that room, a battleground event triggers, where people get randomly assigned to one of the two sides.
the event shall end once one of the two teams reach a frag limit of lets say 30 or 40?
now, during the battlefield, you !autloot platinum coins for each player you kill, also, the higher frags ur target has, the more money u will earn from killing him.
and at last, each individual of the winning team gets 1x cyntara coin each, and the top fragger of the winning team gets 1x cyntara coin + a random reward/ or some sum of money.
now, the event should have an interval of 30 mins, meaning after the battleground ends, it can only start again 30 mins later.

You mention how to get these platinum coins but never mention what their purpose is?
Sounds boring tho tbh since 5 v 5 fights on cyntara are weak as fckkk

King
14 Jul 16 01:36 PM
Trith said:
King said:

You mention how to get these platinum coins but never mention what their purpose is?

platinum coins = money :D
also, battleground can always be scaled up to 10v10 for example or 8v8.

thank u for ur feedback.

Trith
14 Jul 16 04:18 PM
King said:
Trith said:
King said:

platinum coins = money :D
also, battleground can always be scaled up to 10v10 for example or 8v8.

thank u for ur feedback.

mondy for what though? You aren't clear on that…and as for 10v10 gl finding 20 people to join an event on cyntara lol doubt you'd even find 4

Fargo
14 Jul 16 05:41 PM
There are arenas to already war in, there was even an arena called the Blood Garden where there was a similar system of 5v5 but was removed and a teleport is in place. I may revamp them in the future if they're used frequently.
My first thoughts about this are how it can be abused if it rewards something. People are going to war regardless of the setting but giving them the incentive of Cyntara points for every win will just have some set up a bot to automate it even if there are restrictions. While not many would do this, 5-10 tokens every 30 mins would seem like a good opportunity for the few who would.
The idea is nice but I do not feel that we would need extra incentivizes for players even more to war. They obtain experience from kills, frag nuggets (which can be turned in for things such as dream matters), control, ect. and can do without the extra Cyntara points. Others may like this idea, but overall I oppose it.

Keep the ideas flowing and suggesting, it's the best way to get changes made.

King
15 Jul 16 09:19 AM
Silence said:
There are arenas to already war in, there was even an arena called the Blood Garden where there was a similar system of 5v5 but was removed and a teleport is in place. I may revamp them in the future if they're used frequently.
My first thoughts about this are how it can be abused if it rewards something. People are going to war regardless of the setting but giving them the incentive of Cyntara points for every win will just have some set up a bot to automate it even if there are restrictions. While not many would do this, 5-10 tokens every 30 mins would seem like a good opportunity for the few who would.
The idea is nice but I do not feel that we would need extra incentivizes for players even more to war. They obtain experience from kills, frag nuggets (which can be turned in for things such as dream matters), control, ect. and can do without the extra Cyntara points. Others may like this idea, but overall I oppose it.

very true, indeed.
Then, how about something like 1v1 arenas, players vs AI vocations? somewhat like svargrond arena but instead of bosses AI paladins, knights, and mages.
4 tps, each tp lets u challenge a specific vocation, ek, rp, ed, ms.
each time, u enter the challenge, u meet, for example, lvl 100 ek, if u win, u gain exp+in-game money. then the next time u enter the same challenge, u meet, a lvl 150 or 200 ek, with higher skills and dmg. basiaclly, u can run this challenge forever, but at some point, u will get one shotted by this AI.

Trith
15 Jul 16 12:07 PM
King said:
Silence said:

very true, indeed.
Then, how about something like 1v1 arenas, players vs AI vocations? somewhat like svargrond arena but instead of bosses AI paladins, knights, and mages.
each time, u enter the challenge, u meet, for example, lvl 100 ek, if u win, u gain exp+in-game money. then the next time u enter the same challenge, u meet, a lvl 150 or 200 ek, with higher skills and dmg. basiaclly, u can run this challenge forever, but at some point, u will get one shotted by this AI.

have you honestly ever actually played cyntara? Or tibia for that matter? 1v1s on tibia are so the pathetic boring thing in the history of the world ever since they made it so you can heal and damage at the same time. A 1v1 on cyntara is literally gunna be the same as using training monks, nothing is going to happen even if you sit in that room for 18 hours. Think before posting please

Fargo
15 Jul 16 01:01 PM
King said:
very true, indeed.

Is the AI just dumb AI? Meaning the current AI in Tibia, in general, is awful and extremely basic. If it's a melee it will always run to the target, have x chance to change target, and y chance to cast a spell every z seconds with w chance. If it's just dumb AI then I don't quite see the point as it poses no real challenge to the player until it can one hit someone, which is an awful mechanic and completely cheap.
If the AI was smart then the rewards could be boosted to every 500 levels the boss drops Cyntara coins and give Red/Diath a chance to make AI that could be implemented elsewhere. But then this would be basically pvp and if they had the same actions and capabilities of players, then they would not be able to be 1v1'd. Not to mention it being rather boring like Azur Mayne said. If there was a group of them that acted based on the circumstances then the fights could be interesting. For instance, if there is a ED and a RP fighting a single player and the RP is getting low on hp / can't heal enough then the ED may start focusing on healing rather then dealing damage. There are interesting mechanics that can be done with this but it won't be an easy task to accomplish. It would lay the foundations to more interesting boss / creature fights though.

Trith
15 Jul 16 02:14 PM
Silence said:
poses no real challenge to the player until it can one hit someone, which is an awful mechanic and completely cheap.

So all of cyntaras quests/monsters? LOL #shotsfired

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.