Cyntara - Forum - Cyntara v10 Bug Report Thread
Information
This thread is locked from further replies.
Red
21 Jun 17 02:03 AM
Hi guys,

We appreciate the immense support for Cyntara 10, and we appreciate the bugs you've reported to us in-game and through Discord just as much. While we are able to process bug reports given to use through the game and Discord, the best place to post bug reports is still the forum.

For permanency, visibility, and to better help the Cyntara staff respond and resolve bug reports, we ask that you post your reports on this thread, or if it's a larger issue that requires discussion, its own thread.

Game-breaking or bugs that could harm the server and the community should still be sent promptly to us via e-mail at <admin@cyntara.org> - This has not changed!

Thank you for taking the time to log in to the forum to report the bugs you find. Discord is a wonderful way to keep in-touch, but still not optimal for bug reports.

Red

Hxr
21 Jun 17 02:08 AM
~Otherworld Quest~

Ultimate mana potion is not healing.
We can purchase the ultimate combo rune without points.
The npc changes the task everytime we go (around every 5 minutes, like the test server) So you ask for the task, get the items and when you come back, you need different items.

~Wonky

Azur Mayne
21 Jun 17 02:15 AM
talisman run for Blight Ruins can't be completed due to incorrect count for enemy forces

Red
21 Jun 17 08:39 AM
Hxr said:
~Otherworld Quest~ Ultimate mana potion is not healing. The npc changes the task everytime we go (around every 5 minutes, like the test server) So you ask for the task, get the items and when you come back, you need different items. ~Wonky
Both of these issues will be resolved with the first patch.

Hxr said:
We can purchase the ultimate combo rune without points.
This, however, is intentional.

Azur said:
talisman run for Blight Ruins can't be completed due to incorrect count for enemy forces
This issue will be resolved with the first patch; for now, I recommend not running a Blight Ruins talisman run.

Red

Dafter
21 Jun 17 09:46 AM
Idk if its a bug or not, but im wondering abou the drop rate of s.stones at their zone, since ive been there for severeal hours and got no luck for a single one
Am i that unlucky, or is not working properly?

Maazik
21 Jun 17 10:27 AM
We were doing 4 Swords Quest and one player died, so obviously we all had to die, that curse couldnt kill us for the first 2 minutes, but after that it just disspeard and we were stuck for 4 hours until Silence logged in and teleported us. I've reported this on Discord, just wanted to know is it fixed now.

Hehemidu
21 Jun 17 03:34 PM
price of normal enchantment crystals is wrong in the in-game shop. it says 5 cyntara coins but when you buy them it costs 10 cyntara coins

Fargo
21 Jun 17 04:14 PM
Dafter said:
Idk if its a bug or not, but im wondering abou the drop rate of s.stones at their zone, since ive been there for severeal hours and got no luck for a single one
Am i that unlucky, or is not working properly?

The overworld is no longer shiny island. The sign there is incorrect and has been fixed.

Hehemidu said:
price of normal enchantment crystals is wrong in the in-game shop. it says 5 cyntara coins but when you buy them it costs 10 cyntara coins

Also a known issue and will be fixed on the next patch.

Maazik
21 Jun 17 04:52 PM
22:50 [Announcement]: Found a bug? Report it using CTRL + Z. Who knows, you may be rewarded for your reports!
When I press CTRL + Z it says: "You are not authorised to send bug reports"
Whats the point of the announcement when regular players can't report bugs?
I guess you need to fix it

Red
22 Jun 17 12:19 AM
Dafter said:
Idk if its a bug or not, but im wondering abou the drop rate of s.stones at their zone, since ive been there for severeal hours and got no luck for a single one Am i that unlucky, or is not working properly?
I've confirmed on our test server that Shiny Stones are dropping as intended. It's either bad luck or you're in the wrong area. As Silence had already mentioned, Shiny Island no longer exists and The Otherworld is not where you'll find Shiny Stones. It shouldn't be much of a secret, but Monstro Town is the new "shiny island".

Maazik said:
We were doing 4 Swords Quest and one player died, so obviously we all had to die, that curse couldnt kill us for the first 2 minutes, but after that it just disspeard and we were stuck for 4 hours until Silence logged in and teleported us. I've reported this on Discord, just wanted to know is it fixed now.
Thank you for letting me know that the issue is resolved. The script was using old functions that probably stopped operating in the fashion that we were using them; the script was rewritten and I tested the fix myself.

Maazik said:
22:50 [Announcement]: Found a bug? Report it using CTRL + Z. Who knows, you may be rewarded for your reports!
When I press CTRL + Z it says: "You are not authorised to send bug reports"
Whats the point of the announcement when regular players can't report bugs?
I guess you need to fix it
This will be fixed next patch, thanks!

Red

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.