Cyntara - Forum - Stamina refillers
TheEddyFerreira
17 Jul 17 06:44 AM
Full Stamina refillers potions - we need them real bad!
my suggestion is loot & donation shop,
real fast please!

Klaas
17 Jul 17 06:57 AM
So you can continue botting at abnormal rates? There's a reason the stamina system is in play.

TheEddyFerreira
17 Jul 17 08:30 AM
@klaas botting is allowed (period).
Personally I cave botted once for few levels before death, everything else is by hand, and I let noone take that achievement from me.
more players online = more server points = more new players attraction, resulting in better engagement overall.
what's the difference between players who always cave bot vs players who always cave bot when they have stamina? I honestly can't see a diff.
point being I lv by hand mate, & I would make good use of stamina refillers, server staff would also benefit from more income.
It's a win/win situation for everybody and I can't see it differently.

Klaas
17 Jul 17 11:39 AM
The majority on this server cavebots for hours on end. You using the stamina refillers in a moderate and responsible way does not warrant that the other 99% of the server will.

Botters already have the upper-hand. Stamina (and not being able to defend themselves when they get attacked) is the ONLY drawback for botting.

I've manualled to 1450 and I've never had an issue with stamina. Try pacing yourself.

TheEddyFerreira
17 Jul 17 11:46 AM
Klaas said:
The majority on this server cavebots for hours on end. You using the stamina refillers in a moderate and responsible way does not warrant that the other 99% of the server will.

Botters already have the upper-hand. Stamina (and not being able to defend themselves when they get attacked) is the ONLY drawback for botting.

I've manualled to 1450 and I've never had an issue with stamina. Try pacing yourself.

hey @klaas I see your point about cave botters but that's another issue tho, if it's allowed then by all means it's allowed.
I just think pgers shouldn't be the ones who suffers.
In my opinio, cave-botting should not be allowed at all, with reason for 7 days ban, escalated to 24 days, and deletion etc… maybe lets open another threat for that?
In that case would you agree stamina refillers could be a great benefit if that goes forward?

Dafter
17 Jul 17 11:53 AM
Instead of complaining about cave bot or manual ur level, id rather come up with a balanced idea, there should be a DAILY TASK function where as reward you get 1-2hrs of regular stamina, or half on green stamina, which will make you play the game and then you can go bot urself for a while.. Instead of a paying way to just bot ur ass to the top lvl, this way manual players can get green stamina and if pacc keep on ur bonus, and botters just keep botting a lil more, just not as much as with a refiller

Klaas
17 Jul 17 12:15 PM
TheEddyFerreira said:
Klaas said:

hey @klaas I see your point about cave botters but that's another issue tho, if it's allowed then by all means it's allowed.
I just think pgers shouldn't be the ones who suffers.
In my opinio, cave-botting should not be allowed at all, with reason for 7 days ban, escalated to 24 days, and deletion etc… maybe lets open another threat for that?
In that case would you agree stamina refillers could be a great benefit if that goes forward?

Botting is allowed simply because there is no proper way to prevent it. It's the only thing preventing Red from banning it all together.

TheEddyFerreira
17 Jul 17 12:32 PM
Dafter said:
Instead of complaining about cave bot or manual ur level, id rather come up with a balanced idea, there should be a DAILY TASK function where as reward you get 1-2hrs of regular stamina, or half on green stamina, which will make you play the game and then you can go bot urself for a while.. Instead of a paying way to just bot ur ass to the top lvl, this way manual players can get green stamina and if pacc keep on ur bonus, and botters just keep botting a lil more, just not as much as with a refiller

+1 that sounds like a mucho better idea :D

Red
22 Jul 17 03:17 PM
We intentionally did not release the stamina stone in the store this time around. We have a plan to re-introduce stamina refiller items in the near future.

Stay tuned!
Red

Dafter
23 Jul 17 02:13 PM
Red said:
We intentionally did not release the stamina stone in the store this time around. We have a plan to re-introduce stamina refiller items in the near future.

Stay tuned!
Red

Would it be possible to consider the idea of daily questing to get some stamina? just not a p2w refiller?? maybe or some addition like 1 refiller per week, and also a daily task which can add you 2-4 hrs of green stamina, and 1-2 of green? smthg like that

Quick Reply Box
You must be logged in to reply to the thread.